Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Attn: Rhodes

Wader - Don't take this the wrong way but I think you are delighting in lighting the blue touch paper with Gavin and then standing well back

Well, you read into it what you want. But I was one of the only posters on here to try and reconcile matters with Gavin when the Kentish partnership hoved into view. Plus I have (as above) tried to facilitate you two pairing up as Gav is going into overdrive over on the Isthmian Fans Forum.

I would hardly call that lighting any touch papers, whatever colour they may be. Still, you think what you want.

This is the reaction I expected to get but I did specifically ask you not to take it the wrong way, with respect you can be so touchy at times like with the Gordon Boateng episode

Rhodes - Gavin started that thread, asking if he was banned from here (which he is) and then said that he was trying to contact someone about the game on Saturday but couldn't because he couldn't get on here. I think its safe to assume that it is you he wants to contact.

Not necessarily, it was our Director of Football Frank who initially invited him onboard at the Club which I was actually unaware of until Gavin came on here to tell us

Hahaha, you obtuse bugger. You're milking this for all it's worth. It is YOU Gav wants to converse with and you that full well.

I dunno you try to help some people and they just take the urine.

Well done for wasting my time Cec. Very humorous I'm sure.

Wader - That's not the case at all, you have got the wrong end of the stick entirely

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
Wader - That's not the case at all, Gav will beat you with a stick

I think it was a little harsh of Ian to ban Gavin, I'll PM Ian to see if he's prepared to give him the benefit of the doubt and welcome him back

I'm sure Unle Urchin will give Gavin another chance

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
I think it was a little harsh of Ian to ban Gavin, I'll PM Ian to see if he's prepared to give him the benefit of the doubt and welcome him back
Don't even bother he has been banned from here before and was on his final warning from Ian.
I even asked Ian the last time he was banned if he would give Gavin a second chance and he did, so forum members you can blame me for letting him back.
When he was not abusive on the forum I did enjoy reading his post's because Edgware Town used to be a club I supported many years ago.