Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Who has..................

Trigger

Played the most games for AFC Hornchurch ????

The reason i ask is that Dale thinks it's him, but i reckon it's close between him and Jordan.

Jordan obviously played in our 1st season as AFC, but was banned for a long period. Dale has not missed a game since he's been with us.

Dagger ??????

Jamie 118

Andy Tomlinson 76

Jordan 75

Dale 74

Janners 68

Cross 67

Kris 65

John Purdie 64

Danny GLozier 63

Simon 62

Jimmy Mc 57

Ron Fletcher 51

This includes yesterday at Dartford, and also the Staines abandoned match - (if a player gets a red card in an abandoned match, it counts. If he breaks his leg, it counts. So appearances should also count).

A double apology here - firstly I forgot that Jamie also played in 02/03 - but I do not have the stats for that year - I only have about half of them.

And secondly I have re-read the first post and realise it refers to AFC Hornchurch.

At the risk of raising ire, I do not consider the HFC and AFCH to be two different teams - it was only because the FA insisted on the name change.

However if you only consider AFC matches, then Jamie is on 41 and Andy is on 58.