Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

last night and dartford fans...

Uncle Urchin

now I don't want to start a pi55ing contest about who does this that and the other better from the terraces and one must congratulate the darts choir on their marginal supremacy on saturday......

but I have to say our fans were superb last night at dartford.......well before the first goal flew in the outnumbered red and white army were well heard and after the second it was all one way traffic in the volume stakes.....

about 120/130 of us in all and spread out at that... so well done you guys behind the goals.....you really were on top form last night.... applause

I thought we did the best we could last night behind the goal, well done to all who made the trip and got behind the lads, it was good to see us scoring goals again. Saying that it was a ryman north club we played and we all know how difficult the ryman premier is now we are in it!

An excellent run in the cups so far, lets keep it up!! dance

what did i tell you about jobsworth twats?

same official on their forum with the bryco comments. (can't be bothered to register to talk to delusional bbb nipples btw)

pauld "safety officer bloke". must be one of the many many stewards. probably takes 9 quid to be a jobsworth rather than spend it.

whilst i agree with unc about this sort of thing staying off the fora, i will take issue with their officials commenting on it.

on their forum under "bad loser". one of their players has a tantrum, punches and kicks and damages their training pitch fence, swears like a trooper in front of women and children...

pauld "he hates loosing (sic) - i'm happy with that"

woe betide the poor fckr if he decided to spark up a hamlet cigar to get a bit peaceful and philosophical about "loosing", eh?

pauld - you are the sort of prize TIT that kept me away from the game last night. your time may be better spent fixing faulty hoardings rather than admiring tantrums from players or yourself in your glow in the dark jacket in the mirror, you cretinous fckwit.