Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Fixture Changes

Laz

Originally Posted By: Iron Webbo
Perhaps it doesn't exist at all?

It was a great piece in the NLP business section regarding your new stadium Iron Webboand the 50 year plan for Braintree Town. I hope the local council are a little bit more supportive of your project than the councils in Enfield and St Albans.

Good luck!

The news item was lifted from our site from about three weeks ago and the photo was of Chelmsford's ground (when we won the league there) and not our own. Well done NLP frown

As to our local council, we do have a good relationship with them. We recently worked together to provide the Club with the necessary funding to upgrade our Cressing Road ground to meet the 'B' grading that allowed us to take part in last season's play-offs.

The new ground will be a long haul for us, but I'm sure we'll get there in the end. Good luck to my friends at Enfield Town and St. Albans with their future stadium plans.