Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Good and Bad news for Hoddy fans !

Hoddy star striker Peter Ulatowski's fiancé gave birth to a healthy baby girl last night...Mia-Grace weighed in at just over 6lbs...Mother and baby are fit and well...To say Peter is over the moon is an understatement!....So over the moon he didnt realise it was the middle of the night that he called me shouting and singing down the phone!...Now does this mean an enforced absence from the Hoddy team sheet???????

Congrats to Toski and family.

We have able deputies in Lee Tombs, Richie Howard, Andy Martin and Jason Sorial, all of which have goals in their locker. Having said that, I anticipate a very tight affair at Lowfield tomorrow!!

Originally Posted By: Jonno
I anticipate a very tight affair at Lowfield tomorrow!!

Is that another dig at Roger?

Originally Posted By: blues06
I remember Roger offering a very promising 17 year old in hoddys youth team a while back a £5 a week contract sayin "i cant give u anymore because it will then be taxed". the 17 year old still signed the contract! HAHA

There's a minimum sum for a contract player and it's more than five quid! Someone was rooked.

Originally Posted By: Wader
Originally Posted By: blues06
I remember Roger offering a very promising 17 year old in hoddys youth team a while back a £5 a week contract sayin "i cant give u anymore because it will then be taxed". the 17 year old still signed the contract! HAHA

There's a minimum sum for a contract player and it's more than five quid! Someone was rooked.

They certainly were, but it's history now!

Talking of Lee Roberts, anyone remember his old man who speaks at 15000 words a minute? Lovely bloke but bugger me, I had trouble keeping up with him!