Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

nursing home required immediately

Uncle Urchin

and an explanation...

ETFC do this............. Could be a thread on its own here?

My op is only those in the ground are in attendance, say we said we will sell a thousand season tickets at a £1 and the club has paid for them does that constitute a rio on the crowd every week?

Obviously Im wrong cos ETFC will tell me, but how can you have an ATTENDANCE with people not there? Don't get it sorry.........

Originally Posted By: Brazilian Don
Originally Posted By: Urchins

Really ? Here's me thinking that the attendance was a measure of how many people actually turned up to watch the game. Silly me.

In a shared gate scenario, if you sell tickets in advance and the supporters don't turn up on the day, would it be fair to only share the revenue for the number of people through the gates?

Of course not, but you don't calculate the share to the visiting club based on how many people attend do you - you calculate it based on gate receipts which would include advanced ticket sales.

Originally Posted By: Uncle Urchin
Would the moderator of this board please look into this?

don't be fckn silly pele...we don't moderate anything over here....missing me over on the big brother forum are you....? diabolo

Not Pele, please. No problems with erection here.

I'll have you know that I am in perfect shape. Well, the shape of a beach ball that is :-)

Originally Posted By: urchin_mentalist
fair cop,i would still go whoever was injured as we can make some money out of a trip to the wombles,unless they declare the crowd wrong.But i guess we will get a rough estimate from next saturdays crowd!

Now, that sounds like an inflammatory, derogatory and potentially libellous statement. Are you implying that AFC Wimbledon is involved in declaring incorrect attendances? That's what it sounds like to me.

Would the moderator of this board please look into this?

If i said you falseify the crowds then someone could have a go at me but i didn't.But you potentially could give false figures!

Quote:
If i said you falseify the crowds

How do you do that then? Falsify crowds? Is that like them Spitfires made from Balsa Wood and Canvas in the war? Bet it's fun painting the faces.

Arsenal had to paint black faces on their mural when the north bank was being built.

The story goes that Ian Wright and Kevin campbell were looking at the mural when they said to one of the directors at Arsenal "why are there no Black faces in the crowd" as a wind up.

The next morning,they got to the ground and there were hundreds of black faces that had been painted in the night before,Ian Wright couldn't believe it and told the director he had been joking and couldn't give a toss what colour the faces were