Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

'it was a penalty but the ref waved me away'....

Uncle Urchin

said the riverside lino....

now thats a first for me and so is a free kick inside our area for dissent.... confused

very poor officialdom....and the allowed time wasting was a fckn disgrace...worst I have seen but again we can only blame ourselves as we gave away sloppy goals and defended poorly.....at the other end we looked a bit static and flat today but on a plus point we won the midfield balls and competed for and won a lot of the second balls which we haven't been doing......impressed with whales and curle (until he ran out of premier league steam but that will change)...

a very hard working but ordinary borehamwood have much to be pleased about on their coach tonight as they were let right out of jail by some sloppy urchin finishing..some poor bounces in their area and also thrice by the woodwork..........

poor result for us as it turned out but I am positive about a lot of what I saw today but if one more urchin player gives the ball away again by trying to be fckn clever in midfield which leads to a goal I am gonna scream....loudly.... mad

well done colin on the changes this week that on face value look good and also the fans....noisy to the end and freezing cold as well... applause

A lot of positives today. It was a good game to watch (apart from the result). BW know they were fortunate but that's how it goes sometime. We had more attempts on goal in this game than in our previous three games combined so Colin must be pleased with that - and Steve Wales certainly showed his class!

I feel confident that we have turned the corner - so watch out Tilburger!!

Great game, we created more chances in the first half, than in the whole of the last three or four games. We are still not firing on all cylinders and are nervious for some unknown reason.

Two good debuts, pity about the injury.

Ref and lino should retire.