Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

PETITION FOR STRONGBOW ON THE CLUB HOUSE PUMPS

MOTM v Sutton  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Who was your Man of the Match?

• P Nicholls
    • A Lacey
    • C Robinson
    • K Millington
    • D Young
    • J Haverson
    • J Keister
    • W Wilson
    • J Healy
    • L Blackman
    • S West
    • S Cliff
    • L Smith

You may laugh BB but I put some of it down to the increase of fermented fruit juice drinkers that are about these days...

...as well as the Labour Party, Blair, Brown, politically correct left wing pinkos, America, Bush, China, European Union, hoodies, chavs...to name a few.

Bring back the stocks I say and put all of the above in 'em.

Come the revolution!!!

Originally Posted By: GazzaBTFC
You may laugh BB but I put some of it down to the increase of fermented fruit juice drinkers that are about these days...

...as well as the Labour Party, Blair, Brown, politically correct left wing pinkos, America, Bush, China, European Union, hoodies, chavs...to name a few.

Bring back the stocks I say and put all of the above in 'em.

Come the revolution!!!

Gazza,

You forgot
Quote:
Wreckers of law and order. Communists, Maoists, Trotskyists, neo-Trotskyists, crypto-Trotskyists, union leaders, Communist union leaders, atheists, agnostics, long-haired weirdos, short-haired weirdos, vandals, hooligans, football supporters, namby-pamby probation officers, rapists, papists, papist rapists, foreign surgeons - headshrinkers, who ought to be locked up, Wedgwood Benn, keg bitter, punk rock, glue-sniffers, "Play For Today", Clive Jenkins, Roy Jenkins, Up Jenkins, up everybody's, Chinese restaurants - why do you think Windsor Castle is ringed with Chinese restaurants?
Thugs, bully-boys, psychopaths, sacked policemen, security guards, sacked security guards, ratialists, Paki-bashers, queer-bashers, Chink-bashers, anybody-bashers, rear Admirals, queer admirals, Vice Admirals, fascists, neo-fascists, crypto-fascists, loyalists, neo-loyalists, crypto-loyalists.

With thanks to Reggie Perrin grin

....capitalists, tory party, maggie 'milk snatcher' thatcher, fat cats, privatisation, teresa gorman, harvey proctor, poll tax, the stock market, ftse, the sun, rupert murdoch, john major, globalistion, the eu, canvey island, jeff king, the colour claret, chelmsford, chavs, melbourne park, chelmsford, canvey, chelmsford, canvey, chelmsford, chelmsford..... feck it, just blame chelmsford...

Quote:
and tree huging environmentalists

What's wrong with global warming anyway?

Cheap holidays in Saarfend without having to fly anywhere, lower heating bills, bye-bye to Canvey with rising sea levels, it's all "win win" as far as I can see. Polar Bears just need to evolve a bit faster if you ask me, just like we did when we climbed out of the primordial soup, & adapt to their new conditions.

Originally Posted By: Rick the Dick
Quote:
and tree huging environmentalists

What's wrong with global warming anyway?

Cheap holidays in Saarfend without having to fly anywhere, lower heating bills, bye-bye to Canvey with rising sea levels, it's all "win win" as far as I can see. Polar Bears just need to evolve a bit faster if you ask me, just like we did when we climbed out of the primordial soup, & adapt to their new conditions.

Oh ho...I would admit that there are some benefits to climate change, if, and this is where I get a bit "sticky" over all this global warming subject, IF you can believe all that is being published...

If the situation is as bad as we are being told then I would suspect that governments would do more but all they are doing is raising costs and taxes. It was published recently in a new article that the United Nations climate change report and graphs are questionable and that those that question them are being threatened and if they are scientists, they are finding themselves black listed.

No one can agree if it is man made or part of a cycle. I can remember in the '70's that people (probably the same tits that are banging the global warming drum) were worried that we were heading for a new ice age!!! There are some that went on about cutting carbon gasses, who are now saying that the reason for global warming (or climate change) is because we HAVE cut the carbon gasses...and there are those that are saying that is all rot.

From what I can see, it's the new "inquisition". If you buy goods at a supermarket and ask for a bag, there is every chance some tree hugging snob will "tut" and look down their nose at you ("excuse me but I have a lot of good here and I wish to transpot them to my car / house safely without damaging them...unless you want to carry them?...no? I thought not...now [****!!****] off out of my face")...of course we then have the Government wishing to tax us out of existance by putting a green tax on petrol / our car / anything they remotely think is anti environmental and where is this moeny going to go? Into new "environmental" technology. Bugger is it. It's going to bail this [****!!****] government out of financial hole of it's own making because it thinks throwing money at the Health System / Eduacation system (for example) is a substitue for managing the country!!! Forget effort, forget actually managing and governing the country, lets just raise taxes and throw as much money as we can and leave it to others to manage it...and when it all goes tits up, we can blame them...because it's not really our fault. It's taken this country over ten years to find out that this government are a bunch of charlatans who just sit on their hands and will sell this country down to the devil if they thought it would keep them in power and popular!!!

......."phew"..... (wipes brow)

Now, I'm not denying that there isn't a change to our weather BUT is it local? Is it World wide? I'm not saying that we shouldn't have a care. I mean some of the ideas make sense to me. I actually applaude the plastic bag ban and me missus and I take these cloth, "environmentally friendly", "bag for life" (for the want of a better name considering the company I shop with) but there are times that I'm sure I will forget them...But I digress...

...I'm just not convinced with the science. I mean, even Al Gores film has been critisized as being incorrect and that is a global warming, tree hugging, polar bear saving, experience!!! No one knows but we should be concerned and there are measures that if we choose to take are quite life enhancing but to be told by a Government...or forced, or made to feel guilty, just sticks in my craw...

Now...about the "nanny state" and the non smoking regulations....

bolt

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...