Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Who was spotted at Redbridge?

Guest MOB Snr
Originally Posted By: JAY
perhaps if you did introduce your self you might like out behaviour but you obs didnt bother so you will never know what the urchins are like

Cop on son!! UM was there, he could barely walk and between him and the gaffer both AFC Hx and CIFC were embaressed, the comments from Redbridge officials said it all!!

Canvey fan- we may not have the following you have but no need to diss our small fan base. We know we are a small club and a million miles away from what you are OFF the pitch but at least we know we can more than match you ON the pitch and that's what matters. Saying that I wish you the best of luck for next season and hope to see you back in the conference before too long.

Don't take my comments personally! I think its great that a small club with only a few fans survives and puts together a strong team like you have!

And to your statment about matching us on the pitch. I do not agree, you failed to beat us yesterday when it really mattered laugh

Maybe we will see you in the Ryman Premier in a couple of seasons wink

Guest MOB Snr
what were the comments from redbridge officals then and are you talking about in the pub or in the ground mob because when I was with Rob he was fine in the pub and on the way to the ground

You obviously werent there when he showed his true colours, it is no good being with people like that on the way to the ground, some poor sod has to be with them on the way home!!

To be honest, if that is how you lot behave well we would rather you went to watch Romford!!

Originally Posted By: MOB Snr
what were the comments from redbridge officals then and are you talking about in the pub or in the ground mob because when I was with Rob he was fine in the pub and on the way to the ground

You obviously werent there when he showed his true colours, it is no good being with people like that on the way to the ground, some poor sod has to be with them on the way home!!

no we would never watch romford and i was with UM on the way to the ground thanks mob
To be honest, if that is how you lot behave well we would rather you went to watch Romford!!

Talking about Romford, there was a guy wearing a Romford shirt there.

crfc600x450vy0.jpg

Waving away like the true Canvey boys they are, get in there!!!!

Good luck today boys, I will be there today with a few others from the rock!!