Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Southill Alexander....

coupwotcoup

Haha Gold & Black Quarters wasn't it ?

Well the Purple we went for in the end was championed quite strongly by a few of the freemyfc guys.

It always put a few pounds on me though ! ; - )

Sydlexic sorry Darter told me exactly what happened with Cliff,he WAS involved then pushed to one side and people lied about his involvement, since their formation Southill have always had a Bogeyman to blame all their problems on,at various times its been Cliff,me and now increasing UU, rather silly to accuse UU of seeing a cash cow in Southill, UU may well mug old ladies and steal candy out of the mouths of babies but i'll be amazed if hes ever made a penny out of non league football.

Syd youre better off just moving on, youre chaining yourself to a corpse here.

Sorry Basildon but you're talking about two different things, Rhodes involvement with Edgware Town FC which was about a traditional football club which was abandoned, Rhodes wanted nothing to do with SA as it was going to be based 40 miles north of London, wasn't a "traditional" set up and he didn't understand it. Rhodes made just one post on FreeMyFC where the SA concept was first discussed and them faded away to join Tokington Manor in March 2009. End of story, and the only thing you're right about is corpsing because your version is dying on here. Move on because you obviously can't get your head around two different styles of project.

Darter told me exactly what happened with Cliff, he WAS involved then pushed to one side and people lied about his involvement

Basil-Don - You've said it all there really, thanks.

Rhodes never had a position of office at Southill Alexander & he never wrote our club constitution either.

So you are calling Steve Foster a liar too Rhodes?

How could you be involved with SA when you had already made a decision to be involved with Tokyngton?

That says it all really.

all a comedy of errors isnt it, im surprised that a highly successful businessman like you with a turnover of millions didnt put in any money yourself or indeed find some sponsors, remind people again of the business your involved with,where your money has came from? do you own property? are you a shareholder? any directorships? its all a bit of a mystery isnt it, at least with your Secretary we know where her money came from,i believe she came into a few bob a couple of years back around the same time you became close friends.

No mystery and not sure why you'd bring it up but anyone with an ounce of sense can spend a £1 to look me up at Companies House. I do feel that you are a bit out of the loop on all matters SA but thats understandable given your commitment to Basildon - remind us how open a book Basildon's funding is will you? Make us all look a right bunch of Charlie wouldn't it?

No mystery and not sure why you'd bring it up but anyone with an ounce of sense can spend a £1 to look me up at Companies House. I do feel that you are a bit out of the loop on all matters SA but thats understandable given your commitment to Basildon - remind us how open a book Basildon's funding is will you? Make us all look a right bunch of Charlie wouldn't it?

oh yes im out of the loop mainly because i was banned from your website.

Thats what happens when everyone votes you off Basil. Ancient History but one of your favourite subjects. You asked for and got a refund for your share and membership.