Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Southill Alexander....

coupwotcoup

Yes busted,you know full well that UU had the majority of those threads deleted straight away,perhaps instead of being used as a pawn in his games which I am sure you now regret you could of stayed away from all that,just a thought old bean

Ha Ha Short memory, you were so far up UU's [****!!****] half the time you could just about spot your feet when he bent over!

The only ones ever to challenge him on here was me and a few Romford supporters, your still nervous when you mention his name in case he comes back and gets you.

He shafted you and twink so many times I am surprised you didnt marry him!

One of the funniest threads on here was when you were begging forgiveness over the great season ticket through the fence scandal Ha HA all the while he was robbing everyone!

Yes busted,you know full well that UU had the majority of those threads deleted straight away,perhaps instead of being used as a pawn in his games which I am sure you now regret you could of stayed away from all that,just a thought old bean

Ha Ha Short memory, you were so far up UU's [****!!****] half the time you could just about spot your feet when he bent over!

The only ones ever to challenge him on here was me and a few Romford supporters, your still nervous when you mention his name in case he comes back and gets you.

He shafted you and twink so many times I am surprised you didnt marry him!

One of the funniest threads on here was when you were begging forgiveness over the great season ticket through the fence scandal Ha HA all the while he was robbing everyone!

Not many people have had more run ins with EU than me, but when you actually meet him you realise what a nice guy he really is.

Sorry to see SAFC go. Watched them once or twice last year and looked a promising side.

I have to agree with a number of peoples comments on here about the way their chairman conducted himself around the forums. Unprofessional and a number of SA supporters told me they were embarrassed by his actions and decided to sever their ties.

Sorry Loose but I think you finally got your just desserts. Busted flush is a phrase you like to throw around on here alot. Glass houses and all that.....

Best of luck to you in whatever you decide to do next, hopefully a little wiser for the experience.

I'm sorry jonno, i don't know you but i detect by your avatar u are well known in the amsterdam gay massage parlours. All i can say is you talk from your [****!!****]. I have met loose and Sally when i visited sth alexander fc to watch a match one day and was shown perfect hospitality and what i thought was a well run club. I have also met the famous UU once and he too showed perfect hospitality. I'm not in the loop concerning Mr Rhodes and Loose but please jonno, you talk absolute [censored] so keep your nose out batty boy.

Sorry to see SAFC go. Watched them once or twice last year and looked a promising side.

I have to agree with a number of peoples comments on here about the way their chairman conducted himself around the forums. Unprofessional and a number of SA supporters told me they were embarrassed by his actions and decided to sever their ties.

Sorry Loose but I think you finally got your just desserts. Busted flush is a phrase you like to throw around on here alot. Glass houses and all that.....

Best of luck to you in whatever you decide to do next, hopefully a little wiser for the experience.

I'm sorry jonno, i don't know you but i detect by your avatar u are well known in the amsterdam gay massage parlours. All i can say is you talk from your [****!!****]. I have met loose and Sally when i visited sth alexander fc to watch a match one day and was shown perfect hospitality and what i thought was a well run club. I have also met the famous UU once and he too showed perfect hospitality. I'm not in the loop concerning Mr Rhodes and Loose but please jonno, you talk absolute [censored] so keep your nose out batty boy.

Ha Ha UU is back!

MOB you know full well that I also had run in after run in with UU,at times when things were going well for us urchins I would stand up for him,more so because at times people like yourself continued your arguments with him which in all honesty didn't look too good for our club,that's all I ever gave a toss about not UUs reputation.Let's face it,anyone with a brain knew UU wouldn't be around at Hornchurch forever,why constantly get on someones back and be an enemy when you see them twice a week,that wouldn't make sense.Saying that,all the Hornchurch fans that did leave the club claiming they wouldn't come back till he was gone still haven't come back so I guess I made the right choice

Ps,believe me I am not nervous about UU ever coming back,I am not nervous about you talking about him,he is gone and I am pretty sure he won't own Hornchurch again or in any way be involved,he had his fun and moved on and so have the fans,to be honest the Hornchurch fans don't even talk about him anymore,haven't really done so for a year or so now,the only ones who really do are the people like you who he wound up constantly,it was all a game to him while some of you who got involved in squabbles took it way too seriously

Loosely - So was Sally still involved at Southill Alexander right up until the bitter end of the Club or had she jumped ship some time ago

Oh there you are Rhodesly. Thought you were being a good dog and shutting up as you were told.

Why don't you check with the Beds League, look their number up.

Loosely - Nearly twelve hours since my post and you haven't responded!

Like to keep you waiting on the edge of your seat Rhodesy, sorry we don't all work at the M.O.D and take the piss with the taxpayers money.

And Rhodes told you this did he? Perhaps I've spotted where the misunderstanding occurred.

Granted your right it was Rhodes who told me but why would he turn us down and say he had a offer from Southill Alexander, ???? Maybe I have to except it was his way of telling me I am not interested mate maybe he was being polite and letting me down gentle.

Who knows why Rhodes comes out with this stuff. Perhaps since he was involved in the Edgware FC "working party" that was abandoned he just assumed he was along for the ride with SA, however no-one on the committee there knows about it, please feel free to contact them as the email addresses are still up on site for now or contactable via the Beds League Handbook.

GAFFA1 - I have never broadcast the fact before that I turned down your offer of a job at Bethnal Green United in order to be involved with the 'exciting' project at Southill Alexander, I may have mentioned it to Steve in passing when he used to kindly give me lifts to Bridge Avenue however now you have suddenly let the cat out of the bag that is exactly what happened which showed my commitment to the now sadly departed Club.

If this is of any help I no Rhodes was offered a role @ Southill Alexander because he turned down the opportunity to join Bethnal Green united saying he was working on starting a new club with some friends.

p.s hope this is useful

Less useful than a sloppy Turd in a crash helmet. I have not seen any proof on this thread yet. I fear it will go on and on. By the way Jonno. Stop sending me your private PMs. I have no interest in the fact that u are not Gay but your boyfriend is. Jesus wept, some people on here...

Right then, if my memory serves me right, this is how it all went.

Our Rhodesley was very instrumental in the initial plans to re-form Edgware Town, along with myself, Gavin & UU. It was UU who brought in Sally & A few disenchanted MYFC members. UU obviously saw a cash cow & thought there were a few more souls out there

to milk. We had a couple of brief meetings in the summer of 2008, although Gavin wasn't present at them. Gavin did his homework on UU & didn't

like his findings so he bailed out. We looked into possible groundshare options in & around the North London area. Waltham Abbey & Borehamwood were suggested, although I made contact at my favoured choice Cheshunt. They seemed keen, but I couldn't get a straight answer. Whether this was because of UU's involvement we'll never know but it never happened anyway. After coming up without a concrete offer UU started started to pitch in with his my mate at Biggleswade Town spiel. By then The MYFC/FreeMYFC gang were showing more of an interest in revitalising Edgware. A couple more meetings were held at HX including the FA Cup games v Mersham & Peterborough. Common sense though suggested you can't be

called Edgware if you're based 40 miles

away in Biggleswade. At this point Rhodes who was at the initial meetings, began to lose interest as he wasn't prepared to be involved in something so far away. A meeting was arranged at The Carlsberg by UU & I can remember who was there & who wasn't. Loose was present, Rhodes wasn't. At that stage we were not even sure what we were going to be called & Cliff had pretty much bailed out by then. He was also very conspicuous by his absence on the freemyfc forum. He did sign up to it, but as everyone got on with eachother, he got bored as he couldn't upset the applecart & cause mayhem. It wasn't until further meetings that positions of office were made & Rhodes wasn't part of those discussions at that stage or played any further part in the forming of Southill Alexander.

He is correct with his comments regarding Tony Armitage. He gave me his number & the plan was Tony was going to do some scouting for me & the club. (this was all while still as Edgware !) we had a few chats & Tony expressed his desire to have a more hands on role & a coaching postion was discussed. He eventually became my Assistant Manager before leaving in October of 2009. I rate him as a good coach & a good bloke as well & we still chat every now & then.

Anyway sorry it's long winded & ever so boring, but that's the truth of it. Rhodes never had a position of office at Southill Alexander & he never wrote our club constitution either.

Right then, if my memory serves me right, this is how it all went.

Our Rhodesley was very instrumental in the initial plans to re-form Edgware Town, along with myself, Gavin & UU. It was UU who brought in Sally & A few disenchanted MYFC members. UU obviously saw a cash cow & thought there were a few more souls out there

to milk. We had a couple of brief meetings in the summer of 2008, although Gavin wasn't present at them. Gavin did his homework on UU & didn't

like his findings so he bailed out. We looked into possible groundshare options in & around the North London area. Waltham Abbey & Borehamwood were suggested, although I made contact at my favoured choice Cheshunt. They seemed keen, but I couldn't get a straight answer. Whether this was because of UU's involvement we'll never know but it never happened anyway. After coming up without a concrete offer UU started started to pitch in with his my mate at Biggleswade Town spiel. By then The MYFC/FreeMYFC gang were showing more of an interest in revitalising Edgware. A couple more meetings were held at HX including the FA Cup games v Mersham & Peterborough. Common sense though suggested you can't be

called Edgware if you're based 40 miles

away in Biggleswade. At this point Rhodes who was at the initial meetings, began to lose interest as he wasn't prepared to be involved in something so far away. A meeting was arranged at The Carlsberg by UU & I can remember who was there & who wasn't. Loose was present, Rhodes wasn't. At that stage we were not even sure what we were going to be called & Cliff had pretty much bailed out by then. He was also very conspicuous by his absence on the freemyfc forum. He did sign up to it, but as everyone got on with eachother, he got bored as he couldn't upset the applecart & cause mayhem. It wasn't until further meetings that positions of office were made & Rhodes wasn't part of those discussions at that stage or played any further part in the forming of Southill Alexander.

He is correct with his comments regarding Tony Armitage. He gave me his number & the plan was Tony was going to do some scouting for me & the club. (this was all while still as Edgware !) we had a few chats & Tony expressed his desire to have a more hands on role & a coaching postion was discussed. He eventually became my Assistant Manager before leaving in October of 2009. I rate him as a good coach & a good bloke as well & we still chat every now & then.

Anyway sorry it's long winded & ever so boring, but that's the truth of it. Rhodes never had a position of office at Southill Alexander & he never wrote our club constitution either.

you forgot to mention the 'Harlequin' shirts :smilewinkgrin: