Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Southill Alexander....

coupwotcoup

Sorry to see SAFC go. Watched them once or twice last year and looked a promising side.

I have to agree with a number of peoples comments on here about the way their chairman conducted himself around the forums. Unprofessional and a number of SA supporters told me they were embarrassed by his actions and decided to sever their ties.

Sorry Loose but I think you finally got your just desserts. Busted flush is a phrase you like to throw around on here alot. Glass houses and all that.....

Best of luck to you in whatever you decide to do next, hopefully a little wiser for the experience.

Jonno - Well summed up, I think that says it all really

Sorry to see SAFC go. Watched them once or twice last year and looked a promising side.

I have to agree with a number of peoples comments on here about the way their chairman conducted himself around the forums. Unprofessional and a number of SA supporters told me they were embarrassed by his actions and decided to sever their ties.

Sorry Loose but I think you finally got your just desserts. Busted flush is a phrase you like to throw around on here alot. Glass houses and all that.....

Best of luck to you in whatever you decide to do next, hopefully a little wiser for the experience.

Jonno and all others.

You don't know Loose very well. Your comments are misguided and unfortunate.

If any of you were a member, Sal and Loose ran SAFC very well and had no issues with the Beds League or anyone else. Just because Loose likes to have serious banter with Rhodes and others on this forum, does not make him unprofessional in the way he led Southill or his personal life.

And to think you are lying about a number of SA fans talking to you. Well, if it was Basil-don, he is bitter about getting kicked out because of his actions. As far as Rhodes is concerned. Hed had no involvement in setting up SAFC as Loose has stated. He'd might've been involved in trying to resurrect Edgware, but that's something else.

Not sure what you do Jonno, but stick with it. Because you and others like you are the ones who give Non-League a bad name.

As far as Rhodes is concerned. Hed had no involvement in setting up SAFC as Loose has stated. He'd might've been involved in trying to resurrect Edgware, but that's something else.

Britman - So how do you explain the above Constitution then, why are you and Loosely so hell bent on denying my involvement in the setting up of Southill Alexander, what does it matter particularly now the Club have sadly gone to the wall

As far as Rhodes is concerned. Hed had no involvement in setting up SAFC as Loose has stated. He'd might've been involved in trying to resurrect Edgware, but that's something else.

Britman - So how do you explain the above Constitution then, why are you and Loosely so hell bent on denying my involvement in the setting up of Southill Alexander, what does it matter particularly now the Club have sadly gone to the wall

A hearty three cheers for Rhodes who has come away from all this, thanks in no small part to Loose, with restored credibility, and reputation enhanced.

Jonno and all others.

If any of you were a member, Sal and Loose ran SAFC very well and had no issues with the Beds League or anyone else. Just because Loose likes to have serious banter with Rhodes and others on this forum, does not make him unprofessional in the way he led Southill or his personal life.

And to think you are lying about a number of SA fans talking to you. Well, if it was Basil-don, he is bitter about getting kicked out because of his actions. As far as Rhodes is concerned. Hed had no involvement in setting up SAFC as Loose has stated. He'd might've been involved in trying to resurrect Edgware, but that's something else.

Not sure what you do Jonno, but stick with it. Because you and others like you are the ones who give Non-League a bad name.

just to clarify i have never had any contact whatsoever with Jonno ive seen his comments on the SSML forum and he just seems to be a non league enthusaist with no axe to grind,wake up mate only one person bu ggered up southill and it wasnt me nor uncle urchin.

and he just seems to be a non league enthusaist with no axe to grind

Basil-Don - I wouldn't go as far as to say that but Jonno's heart is certainly in the right place

A hearty three cheers for Rhodes who has come away from all this, thanks in no small part to Loose, with restored credibility, and reputation enhanced.

Your name on here really tells the story. Anyone can create that document. But hey, believe what you want. It doesn't matter..

Jonno and all others.

just to clarify i have never had any contact whatsoever with Jonno ive seen his comments on the SSML forum and he just seems to be a non league enthusaist with no axe to grind,wake up mate only one person bu ggered up southill and it wasnt me nor uncle urchin.

No one "buggerd" Southill. And correctly stated you didn't. We were glad to get rid of you, esp on how you treat the other sex.

Britman - Like I said I have numerous PM's from the likes of Sally confirming I was involved in the infancy of Southill Alexander, also I was instrumental in the Club appointing the highly regarded Tony Armitage to be Steve's trusted Assistant

I think now is the time to draw a line under the whole saga. We tried to do some good & be a little different, but unfortunately it wasn't to be. No one individual was responsible for our downfall but it was down to a culmination of events during our time. I'd like people to stop criticising Loose. If it hadn't been for him & Sally, it would have gone t!ts up last season. He put his heart & soul into the project & desperately wanted to deliver for the other shareholders. He is a good man & shouldn't barracked for wanting to defend himself against others. I know Cliff, he's harmless, but he's a pain in the ar$e, if we all quieten down he'll find himself another victim very soon. I sort off know Basil. Calls a spade a spade & all that & does a very good job for his club, but his judgement is slightly personal.

As I said earlier we tried to do some good. Football fans in the USA, China, Canada, Australia, France, Finland & Slovakia know about The Beds League & our Non-League pyramid. Those same people Haven't all gone away in their droves. Some have hung around & want to see what happens next. They are interested to see where our remaining players will end up & whether I will go into Managing or coaching again & try to work with the same players who served us so well at the end of last season. Only time will tell, but looking forward is the only way.

We were glad to get rid of you, esp on how you treat the other sex.

Britman - What do you mean by that comment

We were glad to get rid of you, esp on how you treat the other sex.

Britman - What do you mean by that comment

rhodesy take no notice mate,if this individual wants to accuse me of such nonsense he knows exactly where to find me and we can deal with it 'man to man'.im not even going to attempt to answer such rubbish.

I think now is the time to draw a line under the whole saga. We tried to do some good & be a little different, but unfortunately it wasn't to be. No one individual was responsible for our downfall but it was down to a culmination of events during our time. I'd like people to stop criticising Loose. If it hadn't been for him & Sally, it would have gone t!ts up last season. He put his heart & soul into the project & desperately wanted to deliver for the other shareholders. He is a good man & shouldn't barracked for wanting to defend himself against others. I know Cliff, he's harmless, but he's a pain in the ar$e, if we all quieten down he'll find himself another victim very soon. I sort off know Basil. Calls a spade a spade & all that & does a very good job for his club, but his judgement is slightly personal.

As I said earlier we tried to do some good. Football fans in the USA, China, Canada, Australia, France, Finland & Slovakia know about The Beds League & our Non-League pyramid. Those same people Haven't all gone away in their droves. Some have hung around & want to see what happens next. They are interested to see where our remaining players will end up & whether I will go into Managing or coaching again & try to work with the same players who served us so well at the end of last season. Only time will tell, but looking forward is the only way.

well said :)

Perhaps this topic needs to be closed now, as it will only descend into an argument?

Perhaps this topic needs to be closed now, as it will only descend into an argument?

I thought forums existed so people of varying opinions could argue.

I thought forums existed so people of varying opinions could argue.

surely discuss, not argue.