Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Southill Alexander....

coupwotcoup

I think Loosely and Sarah Palin share the same PR adviser.......

And you and Michael Barrymore use who?

Not answered what you do at your club you are "involved with" - running scared?

Ha Ha Ha - terrified.

And yet you do seem too embarrassed to say. Don't tell me you are one of those unofficial assistant toilet cleaners like Rhodesey?

yawn

Confirmed then that you are just a parasite hanger on.

yawn

do you actually understand the rules of football?

if you have managed to pick them up and now you are unemployed on Saturday afternoons - you could run the line for our reserves this saturday if you are interested?

Tring Corries Reserves Manager then. And you can't even organise yourselves enough to get an assistant organised?

Maybe I'll visit one of these days and we'll have a chat about the difficulties of putting a team out each week.

Edited by Ex-NonLeagueClubChairman

To tell the truth Doog I'm just looking forward to getting back to enjoying watching some football for a change!

Any respect I had for your old club is fast disappearing.

I just hope that other chairman of non league clubs know how to conduct themselves as clearly you do not.

I bet the league is glad to get rid of you.

I actually feel sorry for the other people involved given your posts here.

Draw a line in the sand and move on before you lose even more respect in non league football.

And you are proving to be just another keyboard warrior.

If you have any questions then I'll be happy to answer them as I have before, if you just want to troll and throw insults out then you'll just have to be prepared for the possibility of a dose of your own medicine. It seems that some of you need to get out of the kitchen if you are just going to spit your dummy out.

Rhodesly - what do you want me to respond to - The Pink Wanther, The Doog is a Queef or saying well done to you for downloading a couple of templates from the FA and inserting SA after the fact?

Loose baby, you insult me on here by calling me the Pink Wanther but you privately pm me to offer to oil my thighs down. Shame on you!!! I have met you on several occasions and found you to be a good chap but i have never met Mr Rhodes. Can you leave him alone please, By his avatar i detect a undertaker who is doing very well in business. Please please please can someone tell me why you two hate each other so much?

Edited by Pink Panther

And you are proving to be just another keyboard warrior.

If you have any questions then I'll be happy to answer them as I have before, if you just want to troll and throw insults out then you'll just have to be prepared for the possibility of a dose of your own medicine. It seems that some of you need to get out of the kitchen if you are just going to spit your dummy out.

LOL I think you are the one thowing insults - I merely questioned as to whether this is the appropriate behaviour of a club chairman, even an ex-chairman.

If I was a paying member and my chairman acted in this way, the first thing I would want voted is for a vote of no confidence in the chairman.

However it is never too late to change.

Good luck.

Basil-Don - What I fail to understand is why Loosely should be so determined to make out I wasn't involved in the Southill Alexander project from day one, have you got any idea as what difference does it make now the Club are sadly no more

To tell the truth Doog I'm just looking forward to getting back to enjoying watching some football for a change!

So in other words you weren't enjoying it at Southill Alexander then

Pink Panther, rhodes says he was involved in the early days of Southill loose says he wasnt,i know the truth as do others in the loop.

I see 2 Alexander fans were most upset when they ound out Southill had gone t1ts up.

Link

Pink Panther, rhodes says he was involved in the early days of Southill loose says he wasnt,i know the truth as do others in the loop.

I see 2 Alexander fans were most upset when they ound out Southill had gone t1ts up.

Link

Mwah hah hah!!!

Thank you Basil-Don. I'm not in the loop. Mr Rhodes claims one thing and Loose another. One lies, one does not. I see only lies, speculation and hear say. Come forth with the truth one of you and let us put this back on the back burner. Or is it like Loose says merely banter?

One lies, one does not

Pink Panther - You're certainly spot on there