Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Guernsey Fail to impress

vrfc196

GD - Your initial match report to which I responded;

"We played very well today. It took Hartley until the 90th minute to get the ball anywhere near our goal, a decent header from a corner which went over the bar. Loaring could have had a hat trick but he's only a young lad and on another day he will score a few. So I'm very pleased at the result and maybe finally the last of the Guernsey doubters will be silenced."

The match report by HW that you claim confirms the accuracy of your report;

"For the first 25 minutes Hartley were a match for the home side and were probably the better side at that stage with keeping the ball, with two or three shots at goal ( all were well wide or over the bar ) and a couple of low crosses into the six yard area which could have been converted"

"The second half was really a damage limitation exercise for Hartley, and for all their effort Guernsey were in total control and while they only managed to score one further goal they could have had others, whilst Hartley I am afraid did not look like scoring"

You then go on to write;

A good honest match report and it proves my match report was correct.

Case closed !

Not sure that I need to write anything else,

Goodnight.

Edited by Penfold

"We played very well today. It took Hartley until the 90th minute to get the ball anywhere near our goal, a decent header from a corner which went over the bar. Loaring could have had a hat trick but he's only a young lad and on another day he will score a few. So I'm very pleased at the result and maybe finally the last of the Guernsey doubters will be silenced."

"For the first 25 minutes Hartley were a match for the home side and were probably the better side at that stage with keeping the ball, with two or three shots at goal ( all were well wide or over the bar ) and a couple of low crosses into the six yard area which could have been converted"

"The second half was really a damage limitation exercise for Hartley, and for all their effort Guernsey were in total control and while they only managed to score one further goal they could have had others, whilst Hartley I am afraid did not look like scoring"

You then go on to write;

Case closed !

Goodnight.

What are you on about !!!

I am still right ! it did take until the 90th minute for Hartley to get the ball anywhere near our goal as I said. In the report by HW it said they had chances but these were all miles away from our goal. The one on the 90th min skimmed our cross bar so this was their only great chance.

What don't you understand about that !! :rolleyes:

You then go on to write;

Case closed !

Goodnight.

I am still right ! it did take until the 90th minute for Hartley to get the ball anywhere near our goal as I said. In the report by HW it said they had chances but these were all miles away from our goal. The one on the 90th min skimmed our cross bar so this was their only great chance.

Actually GD HW had several chances that were all fairly close in the first 20/25 minutes. But please, shush, Everyone has a differing view and yours isn't always right.

You then go on to write;

Case closed !

Goodnight.

Actually GD HW had several chances that were all fairly close in the first 20/25 minutes. But please, shush, Everyone has a differing view and yours isn't always right.

I know everyone has a different view and peoples opinions will differ of coarse. What I don't like is when people say my opinion is wrong and gang up on me to try to prove me wrong it kind of gets my back up a bit ! especially when people from the other team mostly agree with what I have said.

In future I will give my honest match opinion and say no more ! or not bother at all.

For those moaning about the thread, STOP READING IT THEN ! lol ;)