Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Guernsey Fail to impress

vrfc196

GD,

So Sorry to hear people given you a hard time about your post, i know you are passionate about Guernsey if you believe it will be 6-0 against Cobham.. you go girl.

It all depends on which Cobham turn up, one minute they are on fire the next..........well not so.

GD,

So Sorry to hear people given you a hard time about your post, i know you are passionate about Guernsey if you believe it will be 6-0 against Cobham.. you go girl.

It all depends on which Cobham turn up, one minute they are on fire the next..........well not so.

Don't be sorry mate, nothing upsets me I don't take anything I read on hear to heart there's much more important stuff in life to worry about !

Match report here which reads pretty much how I saw it too.

http://hartleywintne...y/Uncategorized

Good report thats pretty much how I saw it the report says -

"For the first 25 minutes Hartley were a match for the home side and were probably the better side at that stage with keeping the ball, with two or three shots at goal ( all were well wide or over the bar ) and a couple of low crosses into the six yard area which could have been converted"

"The second half was really a damage limitation exercise for Hartley, and for all their effort Guernsey were in total control and while they only managed to score one further goal they could have had others, whilst Hartley I am afraid did not look like scoring"

A good honest match report and it proves my match report was correct.

Case closed !

Edited by Guernsey Donkey

You have a striking resemblance to John McCririck.

Isnt he Gay ? Donkey what is smudge saying about you ?

I find this post offensive, With this comment you are discriminating against gay people. There is nothing wrong with being gay.

I think an apology to all gay forum users is needed Tripster71

Ok GD,

Im sorry you are gay

Not sure it's my fault though !!!!!

You have a striking resemblance to John McCririck.

John McCririck !! Hmmm ! Now that's one man a lot of people would like to strike !!

Edited by Big J R

I have to say it seems like a good honest report from HW, im not sure if anyone else agree's but i get the feeling that Bedfont and HW will just fight it out for 2nd and 3rd respectively.

HW are playing Bedfont this weekend which i hope to pop along and see as i think it will be a cracking game that could go either way.

Guernsey will have this sewn up by February which i think Bomaya predicted anyway.

I have to say it seems like a good honest report from HW, im not sure if anyone else agree's but i get the feeling that Bedfont and HW will just fight it out for 2nd and 3rd respectively.

HW are playing Bedfont this weekend which i hope to pop along and see as i think it will be a cracking game that could go either way.

Guernsey will have this sewn up by February which i think Bomaya predicted anyway.

There's still along way to go, we're not counting our chickens yet !

Think you're right about GFC, but 2nd & 3rd will be a dogfight as usual. Just hope 3 can go up this season.