Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Saturday 27th October - Fixtures, Results

Well sounds like they've done your team talk for you in return game. What did Joycey say? You too know each other quite well don't you?

he was jumping around like a loon evey time they scored but that's cool . Paybacks a bitch some way or another

Sounds like our management got it right then and our boys were up for it, whereas you weren't.

I'm sure the second match will be a lot tougher!

Hearing this rivalry you boys clearly got sounds great, but does sound alittle like they've taking celebrations abit to far as oppose to just shaking hands and concentrating on there next fixture. Thing is later on at the business end of the season aylesbury will be looking for good teams like ampthill to nick points but obviously there not gonna be doing much favours now. they'll just be looking forward to there cup final now at home to aylesbury in the league! Lets just hope it doesnt go biting anyone on the back side anyway cos i fort they were ok and not that way incline

No special rivalry between the clubs as there is no history in the fixture. Only rivalry was the 3 points both teams wanted. The way Aylesbury celebrated maybe means in future there will be a bit more on it now. No one at Ampthill said we were expecting to win. We are over it greenduck. We lost to the better side who said anything different.

No special rivalry between the clubs as there is no history in the fixture. Only rivalry was the 3 points both teams wanted. The way Aylesbury celebrated maybe means in future there will be a bit more on it now. No one at Ampthill said we were expecting to win. We are over it greenduck. We lost to the better side who said anything different.

So are you saying ampthill would have been jumping about and screaming if they'd won the 3 points ? ... Sounds as tho to me theres clearly something there thats sparked that off cos i thought that was only a st margetsbury thing to do that after games

Well sounds like they've done your team talk for you in return game. What did Joycey say? You too know each other quite well don't you?

you do get some twats in this league I had one of Bedfords players slap my 18 yr old player right round there face and there manager offering me out on the side line right unprofessional outfit glad I walked away with the 3 points then there gaffer said he's playing ringers for us on the next game lol threats he made to me lol just have to rise above it and try do em next time Joyce most know he shouldn't underestimate you sure u will get payback mr x man

RendonBodgers I'm saying exactly the opposite. Read what I put. We wouldn't have celebrated like that as we have learnt that it has a nasty habit of coming back to haunt you. Also no reason to jump around like you've won the league when you have just won one game. Obviously meant a lot to them to beat us but winning with a bit of dignity shows respect and a bit of class. Didn't see much of that.

RendonBodgers I'm saying exactly the opposite. Read what I put. We wouldn't have celebrated like that as we have learnt that it has a nasty habit of coming back to haunt you. Also no reason to jump around like you've won the league when you have just won one game. Obviously meant a lot to them to beat us but winning with a bit of dignity shows respect and a bit of class. Didn't see much of that.

Agreed should always try and show respect to your opponents that's not to say don't enjoy and celebrate but you can do both. We've had it over the years and it leaves a sour taste. I've never gone ott because as you say it can really come back and bit you on the ar$e

My apologise if that sounded like a hypathetical question ... I was genuinely asking if thats what you had done had you won. Nope i total agree with all comments. Still very shocked they were that way towards you boys

Sorry thought you were having a dig. Thanks for putting that straight. A lot of fuss about not much anyway. Getting beat hurts and when it's rubbed in your face its worse. We just have to re group and come back stronger. Aylesbury have built a very good side over 3 seasons and they have 3 top quality managers/coaches to guide them.

It doesn't come overnight and Ampthill must be patient. AFC Dunstable are a perfect role model, they have improved massively over their seasons in the prem. Again a top side with a top manager and only difference was that when they beat us they did it with a bit more respect.

I hope we do the same one day if we beat them

Sorry thought you were having a dig. Thanks for putting that straight. A lot of fuss about not much anyway. Getting beat hurts and when it's rubbed in your face its worse. We just have to re group and come back stronger. Aylesbury have built a very good side over 3 seasons and they have 3 top quality managers/coaches to guide them.

It doesn't come overnight and Ampthill must be patient. AFC Dunstable are a perfect role model, they have improved massively over their seasons in the prem. Again a top side with a top manager and only difference was that when they beat us they did it with a bit more respect.

I hope we do the same one day if we beat them

Certainly if you beat Aylesbury in return fixture people will be eager to see how you celebrate now lol. Good post, lots of sense.