Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Midweek Fixtures - 5th/6th/7th February

Sorry it was Neutral Fan said:

In other news- prem title race is now between just three teams.

I wondered what were his three teams for the tital race.

Don't get me and neutral mixed up... I've not mentioned anything of the sort!

I thought we deserved the 3 points a bad mistake by our keeper gifted Holmer there goal but once we got our 3rd goal i thought it was job done.

Holmer Green look a young side and they will do well to finish out of the bottom two. I was told that there keeper was the 7th keeper they have played this season ?.

Holmer Green seem short of fire power and i feel they rely to much on D.Allen.

Regarding the scuffle i was was watching the game from the other side but i wasnt happy with our players getting involved as we were 3 1 up at the time. Thought the Ref seemed to take ages to sort it all out.

Anyway i hope Holmer Green stay up

Kind of glad you were that side, I got caught up in some silly hangbags and verbals with your supporters by the dugouts. We are a relatively young side, missing a few last night due to work commitments. In case you didn't know I was the number 4 who got booked for dissent in the second half, after I tripped the number (no way a foul!). With teams around us still to play I do think we have a great chance.

I did like our two centre halves to be honest, the skipper looked very comfortable and I believe it was young Oliver Duffy? Can see coming up against a bully centre forward may disrupt them but very calm players

Kind of glad you were that side, I got caught up in some silly hangbags and verbals with your supporters by the dugouts. We are a relatively young side, missing a few last night due to work commitments. In case you didn't know I was the number 4 who got booked for dissent in the second half, after I tripped the number (no way a foul!). With teams around us still to play I do think we have a great chance.

I did like our two centre halves to be honest, the skipper looked very comfortable and I believe it was young Oliver Duffy? Can see coming up against a bully centre forward may disrupt them but very calm players

Yes Oliver Duffy is a very good player im told he got offered a contract by Wycombe Wanderers FC in the summer but turned it down to play for his dad at Hanwell Town FC along with his brothers and cousin.

Oliver and Tom have been great for us this season and that was Olivers first goal for the club on Tuesday and Toms 6th goal of the season.

Anyway hope Holmer Green turn things around nice club and they will be missed in the Premier Division if they go down.