Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Saturday 23rd February - Fixtures, Results

Really? Well not that I would want anyone to lose 'work' or something they enjoy but that is good to hear. There must be accountability for everyone involved in the game.

I agree.

I told my Clubs to forget this "us" vs "them" attitude.

If my Clubs mess up I deal with them as I do with the Referees.

I agree.

I told my Clubs to forget this "us" vs "them" attitude.

If my Clubs mess up I deal with them as I do with the Referees.

Absolutely it shouldn't be us and them. I must say the ref we had against Bedford (big fella) was one of the best I've seen for a long time. Excellent ref

Absolutely it shouldn't be us and them. I must say the ref we had against Bedford (big fella) was one of the best I've seen for a long time. Excellent ref

It has taken me a year to change the mind set of my Clubs.

They now seem to be happy that when they write a letter regarding a Referee, they know that the minimum that will happen is that someone from the Management Committee or a County FA Assessor will go and watch that Referee and report back.

It may be that the Referee just had an off day or it could be that he is not up to the standard required on my Competition.

I make sure that my Secretary always writes back to the Club to acknowledge the complaint.

It has taken me a year to change the mind set of my Clubs.

They now seem to be happy that when they write a letter regarding a Referee, they know that the minimum that will happen is that someone from the Management Committee or a County FA Assessor will go and watch that Referee and report back.

It may be that the Referee just had an off day or it could be that he is not up to the standard required on my Competition.

I make sure that my Secretary always writes back to the Club to acknowledge the complaint.

Sounds good and of course it has to not just be a case of sour grapes on the clubs part

Maybe but the lad has got real quality and done it at that level before

Sorry WB have to interject there, what exactly has he done at that level before?

The stats suggest a journeyman striker at most, whose best return was 9 goals for Horsham one year...

http://www.aylesburyunitedfc.co.uk/players/claude-seanla

Sorry WB have to interject there, what exactly has he done at that level before?

The stats suggest a journeyman striker at most, whose best return was 9 goals for Horsham one year...

http://www.aylesburyunitedfc.co.uk/players/claude-seanla

Seems those stats aren't fully complete GD. Cos I know he scored goals at Tonbridge was told he was there for a while too. Left after promises about hotels overnight were not kept.

Edited by Winslow Boy