Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Ched Evans

Rhodes

Anyway, looks like Oldham have had the balls to tell one sponsor to be on their bike. Good for them.

Indeed - if they do not want to support the club, then well done to Oldham for not bowing to pressure from them.

I have read that many people have congratulated Oldham for taking a stance.

If I was still playing, and there was a convicted rapist in the opposing team, yes.

So how many rapists have you actually attacked Alan? Must be the odd one you could have found, they don't all have to play football?

So how many rapists have you actually attacked Alan? Must be the odd one you could have found, they don't all have to play football?

One rapist one flasher, and a few drug dealers, all many years ago. While playing, no sexual deviants, but retribution was the norm then, and still is. 

Edited by romford boy

One rapist one flasher, and a few drug dealers, all many years ago. While playing, no sexual deviants, but retribution was the norm then, and still is. 

I have reported your threats of past and future threats to Romford Police who take such posts on the internet very seriously - http://content.met.police.uk/PoliceStation/Romford

I have taken the liberty of giving them your name. Hopefully you are Alan.

You're full of it. I do wonder why you take this so personally, why it has turned into such bitterness Alan.

Apologies if that come across as a bit patronising, I was just trying to make a point :)

He'll always be a criminal, I don't hold out any hopes for his 'appeal' they've already been turned down twice.

We should all hope though that criminals can be rehabilitated without facing violence against them.

I have reported your threats of past and future threats to Romford Police who take such posts on the internet very seriously - http://content.met.police.uk/PoliceStation/Romford

I have taken the liberty of giving them your name. Hopefully you are Alan.

Lol, 

He'll always be a criminal, I don't hold out any hopes for his 'appeal' they've already been turned down twice.

We should all hope though that criminals can be rehabilitated without facing violence against them.

Violence no,(as the saying goes an eye for an eye leaves everyone blind) - walking straight back into a position as a footballer earning loads of money after that conviction - there's my problem.

For me it sends out the wrong signals and trivialises the offence.

Just my opinion.

Violence no,(as the saying goes an eye for an eye leaves everyone blind) - walking straight back into a position as a footballer earning loads of money after that conviction - there's my problem.

For me it sends out the wrong signals and trivialises the offence.

Just my opinion.

For me what trivialises  rape is when people say that convicted rapists should be allowed to get on with their lives once released from prison. No thought for the victims, who all too often suffer for the rest of their lives while the criminal is allowed to carry on as if nothing ever happened. 

Interesting interview on today's breakfast show when a journalist from the Independent said that Evans future father in law has offered Oldham Athletic a £2million bond to cover any losses the club may lose by signing him. If true once again greed has overtaken morality in the football industry, and IMO Oldham should hang their heads in shame.

Thanks to the person who confirmed you are Alan Fenn - have updated the police :)

It might help the police more if you spelt my name correctly. It would help them even more if they didn't have to prosecute idiots like you for wasting police time.

Sky are now reporting that following death threats and a threat of rape of one board member's daughter the Oldham Board have now ruled out signing Ched Evans so it looks like the nutters offering violence with threats will have won an ironic victory.

Hopefully the police will work their way round to little missunderstood's gaff at some point too.

Disgraceful. What has happened to decent society?

Sky are now reporting that following death threats and a threat of rape of one board member's daughter the Oldham Board have now ruled out signing Ched Evans so it looks like the nutters offering violence with threats will have won an ironic victory.

Hopefully the police will work their way round to little missunderstood's gaff at some point too.

Disgraceful. What has happened to decent society?

What gaffs? Committing acts of controlled violence can be perfectly legal, as can saying you would loved to have given a rapist a good kicking 50 odd years ago. 

Threatening to rape someone's daughter is totally unacceptable, and hopefully illegal.I hope they catch the perpetrators. 

Edited by romford boy