Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Ched Evans

Rhodes

You don't half twist things Rhodes!!

Anyone who has paid their debt to society and served their time has every right to pursue gainful employment in their chosen field as long as it is legal and is in accordance with the laws of the land.

I could not care less what their crime was and nor should you!!!

Rhodes - what is your take on soldiers and police workers who take innocent people's lives - so you support them and allow them to work, or do you ostracise them as well?  Please let me know!

I see you fail to mention a rapists debt to his victim Ralph. Does your sympathetic stance on Ched Evans have anything to do with anything that may have occurred in your own life, because I personally don't know anyone that shares your strange views. The fact that you couldn't care less what his crime was, and suggest Rhodes shouldn't either is positively disgraceful. 

Anyone who has paid their debt to society and served their time has every right to pursue gainful employment in their chosen field as long as it is legal and is in accordance with the laws of the land.

I could not care less what their crime was and nor should you!!!

Rhodes - what is your take on soldiers and police workers who take innocent people's lives - so you support them and allow them to work, or do you ostracise them as well?  Please let me know!

I see you fail to mention a rapists debt to his victim Ralph. Does your sympathetic stance on Ched Evans have anything to do with anything that may have occurred in your own life, because I personally don't know anyone that shares your strange views. The fact that you couldn't care less what his crime was, and suggest Rhodes shouldn't either is positively disgraceful. 

Well exactly, you can't have a debate with people who do this, their childish minds are unable to construct valid answers to the points put to them.

As I've said for a while it spoils every discussion on here.

Loosely - Not at all, I'm more than capable of debating with the rest of them as I do it all day long at work with the great and the good, however when someone sticks up for a rapist and a child killer there is nothing more to say.

That is a bit rich from you Rhodes.

You are quite willing to support a convicted murderer and encourage her to get work etc., which will bring her into contact with similar people to her victim, yet you will not allow a convicted rapist who has served his time to get a job.

Crazy!

Hardly a mad rush to employ the vile rapist Evans is there. Out of interest, would you give him a job?

Loosely - Not at all, I'm more than capable of debating with the rest of them as I do it all day long at work with the great and the good, however when someone sticks up for a rapist and a child killer there is nothing more to say.

You do make me laugh Rhodesly - You see we all know what you do at the MoD and I'm picturing you debating with the 'Great & the Good' round the vending machine.

Cleaner "'ere.. did you see that f uck up with the earphones that didn't work costing the country £6m?"

Tealady "Yes Derek, excellent result, we can sell 'em down Petticoat Lane after Xmas, make a bomb! Hey Cliffy, you got anything delicate in the supply chain"

Cliffy "Funny you should ask Doris, I'm a bit concerned over an outstanding order I've got in for 250 new paperclips!"

Yeah, great and the good, pmsl.

Hardly a mad rush to employ the vile rapist Evans is there. Out of interest, would you give him a job?

yes - of course - as I do not work with children or vulnerable people, I would have no issues.

Would much rather employ him, than an ex-soldier or policeman!

I do await Rhodes comment though on his double standards. I bet he does not respond!

yes - of course - as I do not work with children or vulnerable people, I would have no issues.

Would much rather employ him, than an ex-soldier or policeman!

I do await Rhodes comment though on his double standards. I bet he does not respond!

If you would rather employ a convicted rapist over an ex-soldier or police officer you must be a completely warped, sick individual.  IMO you desperately need help.

I'm all for rehabilitation for people who have served their time and can move on - not for rape though.

The victim will have a life sentence, the convicted person walks out after a few years and carries on his life as though nothing happened?

Not justifiable for me, I'm afraid.

The victim will have a life sentence, the convicted person walks out after a few years and carries on his life as though nothing happened?

Cup of Tea - That's exactly the point I was trying in vain to get across to Loosely

Not surprised no-one has changed their minds or stances since this thread began, only surprised at the lengths some people have been prepared to go to in their arguments to label people with a different opinion, obviously one persons antics need no surprise or explanation, suffice it to say if I'd expressed a different opinion that person would be saying the complete obverse to his stance now and no-one would be surprised or feel the need to address the wumming.

What some people are arguing against is a basic human right to find work, no-one has in point of fact stated that they have not found the crime despicable, again despite a certain corner attempting - but not succeeding at twisting the argument, however all are completely entrenched and some only seek to raise the ante.

The thread has been very boring for some time and needs closing imo. Pointless.

Yet, you encourage a murderer to roam free.

Double standards Rhodes!

Her victim can't have any life!

RalphC - If you are referring to Amanda Knox I really don't see the connection, she didn't murder anybody. Okay rape isn't murder but it ruins lives and Ched Evans's young victim will have to live with what happened to her for the rest of her life.