Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Cup draws

The Non League Paper showed the full draws for all four League Cup competitions, all the way through to the finals. Are these accurate? I cannot find these draws on the internet apart from the first round matches.

The Non League Paper showed the full draws for all four League Cup competitions, all the way through to the finals. Are these accurate? I cannot find these draws on the internet apart from the first round matches.

The full cup draws are on full time

Yes in order for the bracket route to work the games need to be entered in the right order, I was not aware of this feature when I put all the various cup fixtures on (all which were added alphabetically).

No plans to at present - its a time consuming task that will involve deleting the whole competitions. It may well correct itself as the competition progresses - although given Division Two Cup would be the easiest I will look at this one competition over the weekend

Archived