Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Hx 1 v Phoenix Sports 0

urchinman1961

After two titanic battles of last week there was always the chance of the euphoria going flat and it did tonight one shot on target between the two sides was in all honestly an awful game unhornchurch like but 3 points and that's good for me anyway 

Agree with the above. No of factors here, A) Playing at home on a Tuesday b )  Third time in quick succession that we've played Phoenix and C) just come off a massive FA Cup win. Bearing that in mind it was never going to be a classic and so it proved. Scrappy game with one goal deciding it.

Main thing today was that we got the three points and I think that both teams will be glad to see the back of each other

P.S. - A bit of boasting here, I predicted 1-0 att 140 :D Shame I can't predict as well on Jago's league!!!

Not a classic by all means, but great performances by the back 5 not allowing a shot on target. Jed gets better with every game,Nathan looks like a great signing,junior Luke has adapted fantasticaly well to the left back position,Tobi. Just keeps going for 90 minutes. These are the type of battles that will get us promoted. COYU

Got a lot of time for Junior Luke, he's done well for us - Might be the opportunity when Alex is fit to move Alex into left midfield but that's going to be a nice problem for Jimmy to have to decide on. What a change from last season, confidence throughout the team and 100% effort from everyone.

I think that EU is correct, being relegated may have been a blessing in disguise. Certainly had our best FA Cup run for a while this season.

Archived