Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

They think it's all over.....

TRS

...it is now!

My lookback at the season, as captured on the trustee handheld! Look out for a special guest appearance from a popular forumite :)

Thanks for all the views over the season!

Can we have a bit of Paul Weller next time Trev?

Note to goalkeepers, you don't wear the number 10 so stay near those white posts.

Well done to HWFC.

Thanks TRS as ever, great coverage ,  loads of teams get covered and Im sure players especially  look at your videos.

Guess our Dan Bransbury was too quick to get a highlight, you may need player cam moving forward.  

How do clubs move to get TRS a CCL pass?  I know he's not the only one doing it but he's one of the best and most committed.

Thanks Jeff, appreciate the sentiment but always prefer to pay my way (or get Smudge to pay if he's with me ;) ).

As for Mr Bransbury, If only i'd had the camera with me last Tuesday he'd have a couple in there for sure.

Hope he has another stormer Wednesday!

Well done Trevor.

By the way, there is absolutely NO truth in the rumour that he has hired John Motson to do voice-over coverage next season !!

Archived