Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

2017/2018 Rumours.

Big J R

Any good juicy CoCo rumours starting during the quiet close season ?? 

There are plenty on other League forums.

My lips are sealed......

That's a first !!!!

:bolt:

• 2 weeks later...

Regrettably, my CCL interest has waned dramatically since the end of last season, though I still try to pop on here regularly, just for banter, you understand, though even that seems somewhat scarce of late.

Heard yesterday that a club not far from Kiln Brow is having a push this season and is paying 1k signing on fee.

Heard yesterday that a club not far from Kiln Brow is having a push this season and is paying 1k signing on fee.

Has to be South Park !

(Don't think it's Xxxxxxx F.C.)

Has to be South Park !

(Don't think it's Xxxxxxx F.C.)

...nope, its a bit further away and in CoCo Premier, good parking and decent grub. I think they may be on a big push as from what I have read that it could be Two up for this season. Pretty sure we have lost a player in that direction but not seen it announced on their website or twitter yet which would be a coup for them, to be honest if he was looking for a move given his tally this year I would have expected a Bostik team to have moved for him. 

...nope, its a bit further away and in CoCo Premier, good parking and decent grub. I think they may be on a big push as from what I have read that it could be Two up for this season. Pretty sure we have lost a player in that direction but not seen it announced on their website or twitter yet which would be a coup for them, to be honest if he was looking for a move given his tally this year I would have expected a Bostik team to have moved for him. 

Might have found that a bit of a sticky move. :rolleyes:

Archived