Adverts are hidden for all 'Gold Members' - sign up for just £10 a year by clicking here | Advertise here for just 25p per 1,000 impressions - click here
Welcome to Fans Focus. You are currently viewing as a guest. Please login or register to post.    

Sign in icon Sign In Register Register Help Help Login with Facebook Login with Twitter

League section covering 2,000+ clubs - check out your division and club page click here!

Recent Topics

Recent Status Updates
(Update your status via the dropdown
to the right of your name (top left))

View All Updates

Upcoming Calendar Events

There are no forthcoming calendar events

Today's Birthdays ( 12-December 17 )

• Photo
    Hornet

• Photo
    Riversider

• Photo
    tigersfan

• Photo
    theboss

• Photo
    beatsurrender

• Photo
    ebbsfleet is for life

• Photo
    sportingevenings

Photo

Today's game

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
regular view basic view
62 replies to this topic

offline Richard C

Richard C
  • Reserves Coach
The same 4/5 i nearly had a confrontation with the other week no doubt. I resorted to outsinging them... when they shouted 'Abbey thats rubbish' i made sure i shouted louder 'Unlucky Abbey keep it up'

up the fleet lets keep the moaners quiet... keep their money coming in but outsing them..... 400 behind one goal should outsing 5 idiots!

offline Gordon T

Gordon T
  • First XI - Sub
Quote:
Jeff said:
Quote:
Stu M said:
They played Puressence at half-time on Saturday... which may not mean anything to 95% of fans at Stonebridge Road but was like a breath of fresh air when forced to listen to all the garbage that passes for music on the radio.

Puressence are awful.
At Barnet away, they played Joy Division and Ash at half time - was most impressed.
The Thrills shouild be shot as well!

Bit harsh, the thrills are a good band. Personally i think we should keep playng the old songs. I am 17, but like listening to the old stuff at the footy. this is mainly cos we used to have to listen to capital gold in my friends dads car on the way to some games. Keep up the quality old tunes i say, otherwise it wouldnt be right!!!!

offline FourFourTwo

FourFourTwo
  • Reserves
Quote:
Richard C said:
The same 4/5 i nearly had a confrontation with the other week no doubt. I resorted to outsinging them... when they shouted 'Abbey thats rubbish' i made sure i shouted louder 'Unlucky Abbey keep it up'

up the fleet lets keep the moaners quiet... keep their money coming in but outsing them..... 400 behind one goal should outsing 5 idiots!

After the Stevenage match when frankly I felt like thumping one our so called supporters I moved over to the stand side and what a pleasant change, no moaning no over the top criticism. Despite our defeat I thought at times some of our football was brillant, individual errors cost us big time. I'm certain that if play as well against the lesser sides there's no way we'll go down

offline Wobbly Wayne rides again

Wobbly Wayne rides again
  • Reserves Coach
Quote:
You'd best ask Mr Ford about the change in the running out tune.

Oi Fordy stick to team selection . leave the musical choices to others. Eye of the Tiger - I ask yer !!!!!!!!

Would like to see Cheer Cheer reinstated and good selection of indie tunes old and new the rest of the time.

C'mon lets liven up the grounds on match days.

Wobbly Wayne rides again
  • Reserves Coach
Quote:
was also informed that we have a tune to play when we score but I can't recall hearing it on saturday!

Lets hope it hey ho and up she rises .It will catch on and be unique.

offline American FLEET FAN No1

American FLEET FAN No1
  • Youth Team Coach
And Roger the Pirate can do the Hornpipe!

offline Slartibartfast

Slartibartfast
  • National Squad - 2nd XI
Quote:
Wobbly Wayne said:
Would like to see Cheer Cheer reinstated and good selection of indie tunes old and new the rest of the time.

Shows how easily you can be mistaken about someone you only know on the internet...I had you down as more of a "Fat Les" type Wobbly.

offline jc

jc
  • Supports: Ebbsfleet United
Quote:
Wobbly Wayne said:Would like to see Cheer Cheer reinstated and good selection of indie tunes old and new the rest of the time

Couldn't agree more, Wobbly.

As for behindthegoal's question about the most goals conceded, Saturday's game was indeed the most since we returned to the Conference. As for our all-time Conference record... well, you'll have to check the archives on the website

offline American FLEET FAN No1

American FLEET FAN No1
  • Youth Team Coach
I think it might be time for a new Tune for the Fleet to run out to. Cheer Cheer,is now about 30 years old. That replaced the Post Horn Gallop, which was old as well.

offline Stu M

Stu M
  • National Squad - 1st XI
Quote:
[b][i]

Oi Fordy stick to team selection . leave the musical choices to others. Eye of the Tiger - I ask yer !!!!!!!!

Heh heh. Fordy must be a fan of 80s soft rock anthems. Next week, Living on a Prayer by Bon Jovi, then Final Countdown by Europe, followed by some 'top-quality' REO Speedwagon, Don Henley and The Scorpions. With the players in comedy mullets. That would scare the bejesus out of the opposition.

Wobbly Wayne rides again
  • Reserves Coach
Quote:
With the players in comedy mullets.

I think Ben Walshe is one step ahead of us !!

Wobbly Wayne rides again
  • Reserves Coach
Quote:
Shows how easily you can be mistaken about someone you only know on the internet...I had you down as more of a "Fat Les" type Wobbly.

I look more like Fat Les now , than the young slip of a lad from the halcyon days of the best indie beat combo to come out of Gravesend.

But still rockin and rolling, albeit in a late seventies, early eighties timewarp.

For all you indie fans out there, Libertines at Brixton on the same day as Aldershot away.
A great double header and there are a few Fleet boys having both.
go on you know it makes sense...

offline Stu B

Stu B
I'm going to that gig at the brixton academy!!Don't think i can make it to Aldershot then to the gig in time though!

offline chilled out entertainer

chilled out entertainer
  • First XI - Permanent
I heard that yazz and the fine young cannibals were gonna be on the playlist!
AAAGGGHHH,Nice.
Eye of the tiger is even cheesier than "cheer,cheer"
Did make me laugh though.

Wobbly Wayne rides again
  • Reserves Coach
Quote:
I'm going to that gig at the brixton academy!!Don't think i can make it to Aldershot then to the gig in time though!

Youngsters of today.

Midday arrive at Aldershot drink to KO
Watch the Fleet pick up another 3 points
Be in licensed premises in Brixton by 6 for the Liverpool / Pompey V gooners QF on BBC.
Once finished quick stroll to Brixton Academy.

Sounds like an ideal day to me....

offline Stu B

Stu B
It does indeed sound good wobbly but i wouldn't be able to travel between them in time,i'm relying on trains!!

offline FleetFanatic

FleetFanatic
  • National Squad - 1st XI
Oi!

offline Stu B

Stu B
Come on Daz...your the first to criticise the trains!!

Wobbly Wayne rides again
  • Reserves Coach
Quote:
It does indeed sound good wobbly but i wouldn't be able to travel between them in time,i'm relying on trains!!

Snap

its only 3/4 hour or so from Waterloo to Aldershot, and coming back get out at Vauxhall 2 stops Victoria Line to Brixton.

See yer on the train.

Up the Fleet

offline Stu B

Stu B
If i can get some mates to go with me i might well do that..!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

View New Posts

List of all CLUBS on Fans Focus