Adverts are hidden for all 'Gold Members' - sign up for just £10 a year by clicking here | Advertise here for just 25p per 1,000 impressions - click here
Welcome to Fans Focus. You are currently viewing as a guest. Please login or register to post.    

Sign in icon Sign In Register Register Help Help Login with Facebook Login with Twitter

League section covering 2,000+ clubs - check out your division and club page click here!

Recent Topics

Recent Status Updates
(Update your status via the dropdown
to the right of your name (top left))

View All Updates

Upcoming Calendar Events

There are no forthcoming calendar events

Today's Birthdays ( 11-December 17 )

• Photo
    Kel

• Photo
    Daz P

• Photo
    Will Graham

• Photo
    Gabriel Phelps

Photo

Roy Essendoah

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
regular view basic view
7 replies to this topic

offline gnfc_guy

gnfc_guy
  • First XI - Weekly Contract
Roy Essendoah is pure class! He played another brilliant game today, setting up a goal or two, cant remember! As it was his last game for us, why hasn't he bin singed up permanantly or at least loaned to us until the end of the season?

===========================================
C'mon u rrrreeeeddddssss!!!!

offline Stu M

Stu M
  • National Squad - 1st XI
Bishops Stortford want him back, I think. Simple as that. We could make a move for him in the summer again, though, especially as I heard a rumour that Hornchurch have offered Protheroe buckets of cash to sign next season.

offline Gordon T

Gordon T
  • First XI - Sub
Well i will be dissapointed if we dont get roy. He scored the wuinners at exeter and FGR and has looked very good in all of his games (excluding the first). Sign him up, sign him up sign him up!

offline gnfc_guy

gnfc_guy
  • First XI - Weekly Contract
Surley we can afford to buy him from Bishop Stortford??? Unless he wants to much money??

=======================================
C'mon u rrrreeeeddddssss!!!!

offline Keon D

Keon D
  • First XI - Sub's Bench
Roy played for us for a few months last season, he's a magnificent player.
I heard somewhere, that he wants to play in the league again so I would be suprised if he went to Stortford.

offline Hempstead Gaz

Hempstead Gaz
  • National Squad - 1st XI
Would be great if he does come to Fleet. Also hope that Canvey come up - can't wait for another 4098????? crowd.

offline Alan W (GNFC)

Alan W (GNFC)
  • National Squad - 2nd XI
Who knows whats been agreed in principle behind the scenes?? Most of us were overly harsh on Roy after his first game for us (when he'd only met the other players shortly before the game?) and are only too pleased to admit that he certainly looks a quality player at Conference level after all.

Credit too to Andy, who always seems to have the knack of finding players capable at our level, when they are currently playing at lower levels - Haworth, Protheroe, Gledhill, Essendoh are all this type of player. And not forgetting Chris Moore, who has been outstanding for most of the season.

offline Paulo GNFC

Paulo GNFC
  • First XI - Sub's Bench
Agree.
I was harsh about Roy's first performance too and pleased he has played so well since. Roy has made a significant and valuable contribution to the recent Fleet results. Thanks Roy and best wishes for the rest of the season. Maybe we will see you again next season.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

View New Posts

List of all CLUBS on Fans Focus