Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Tonight's Reserve Match

He didn't score tonight, the only time he had the ball in the net he was the victim of an iffy offside decision, but he looked sharp, I'm sure we will see more of him before the season is out.

For the record we won 3-1 with Rob Howarth scoring twice and Danny Jeffrey once.

Only saw the first half hour last night. Who was the No 11 for us playing in gloves? Thought he looked very good in terms of pace and running at players. Sidbe also looked good, especially his pinpoint crossing.

Shame about Alan Tait signing for Crawley - he looked useful on the ball and would have no doubt been a good addition to the squad.

It didn't really work for Alan Tait last night and, as I was given to believe, we had to make a decision on him there & then. He didn't look bad but do we really have room for another 'one for the future'. We've already got a couple in the reserves which leads me nicely on to Quistin Ludovic. He's got to be on the fringes of the first team, well classy. Also look out for Tom Olson at right-back: Good tackler and excellent covering play behind Moussa on the wing.I rate them both highly and it would be interesting to see them at Conference level when the heat is on.

Ludovic has already appeared for the first team in The KSC this season, I believe.

As for Tait - we have got Battersby, with a reasonable goalscoring record at a higher level after negotiations with Crawley broke down, whilst they have Tait who could prove decent, but has yet to prove it at anything above Dr Martens Eastern Division level. At the moment, my thought would be that we have the best man for now, even if, potentially, Tait could be better in the future.