Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Tables page updated

Ian_W

http://www.afchornchurch.com/2005/table.shtml

I have added the League Cup tables.

I have also added a 6th table, which shows all matches played by Essex Senior League clubs in the League, League Cup & Gordon Brasted Memorial Tropy. This is useful for head to head and other season stats. (not sure if one should extend this to all matches played by each club including FA Vase & Cup (comments welcome))

Attendances on all tables will be updated weekly once I obtain the attendance figures from the league.

ian i just had a look and im sorry to inform you we lost 2-0 to brentwood. you have it down as a 2-2 draw.

Okay...

BN1 - sorry typo on my part - now corrected - thanks (was trying to be kind to you, before your visit to us on Saturday)

NTRSW - I know - the all results table is correct - however I have no way to show teams unless they have played (that is why it shows as a 0-0 draw) - this is the only time it will show like this. (hope that makes sense!)

played first half only surprisingly NTRSW! im looking forward to finding out what this 'pulled off' business is about. roll on the banter.