Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Do you concede yet ?

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote cum on ricay:</font><hr />

well st albasn didnt much either on saturday i mean ur per4mance in da 1st half says u certainly aint gunna win da league, top 6

hendon dont think so struggled against a 10 man ricay, top half

scum island another year another failure 2 go up, top 6

purfleet top 6 will b what they ll get from this season

ks impresed against in with a good shout

n as much as i 8s 2 say it so r alders**t

as 4 da migthy ricay although they lost 2 s**t n played like [censored] in da 1st on tues they have a chance as we have only 5 games against da top eight from january onwards up da ricay

<hr></blockquote>

no wonder Estelle Morris gave up...

well st albasn didnt much either on saturday i mean ur per4mance in da 1st half says u certainly aint gunna win da league, top 6

hendon dont think so struggled against a 10 man ricay, top half

scum island another year another failure 2 go up, top 6

purfleet top 6 will b what they ll get from this season

ks impresed against in with a good shout

n as much as i 8s 2 say it so r alders**t

as 4 da migthy ricay although they lost 2 s**t n played like [censored] in da 1st on tues they have a chance as we have only 5 games against da top eight from january onwards up da ricay

<hr></blockquote>

I had no problem understanding this. You xenophobic foreigners are just discriminating against us.

the problem here is that though its is technically 'essex', it is in fact an ancient version only spoken in the billericay foothills... much like welsh it died out many years ago, spoken only by a few die hard insurance clerks and travelling stock brokers.. it has recently become more popular amongst youths in the area, mainly the crays hill massive, these youngsters are easily identifiable by thier attire... some kind of sporty top from JJB and a baseball cap with some new york logo on it.. they are reagarded as harmless but shud be kept from alcohol above 3.1 per cent abv

Townies?? hmmm, never heard that expression, from where I live, they are called trendy's or something like that! And anyone who skates, grunges, dresses in black etc..is called a Goth! nice and simple, lol! I could only just understand Cum on Ricay message, but thats because i'm 17, and live very close to Dartford, lol!

well done jacey steve 1 of da few ppl on this forum up with da mordern world wonder how much longer it is till da rest of u crawl out of ur holes

<hr></blockquote>

LOVL...

Is that the Mordern World that Weller sang so eloquently about

HEY cum on ricay,sit on it or join another buzz, with your jive you posted running down the Saints like man you are NOWHERE.

We be spraying the ball round the JIVING green for years because we are it.

I mean like it's the latest and greatest and sooty Corey showed us the way. EFM ZZZZZZZ TIMES ARE A CHANGING DUDE WE BE INTO BOOKS AND JIVING TO EEEEZZZZ MAN. THE DOOOORS ARE WHERE THE BUZZ IS NOW. YOU STILL GROOOVING COMPRENDO?

These are bebop times at the Park daddyo, PIE AND MASH FORGET IT CUBE, WE BE RESTIN THE BEBOP FOR THE BIG PUSH LATERS you heard o BEBOP, right?

Talking about the new wild JAZZ coming out THE PARK LATELY, YOU DIG?

clarke,king, saint phil wood strike a light we are the bizz miles man miles and miles of smiles and all them other cats, you still digging topy?

IF YOU CAN'T DANCE TO THESE COOOOL NEW SOUNDS AND GROOOVE TO THESE NEW STYLES FROM THE MANOR THEN PARK YOUR OFAY KAISER [****!!****] IN THE BONEYARD AT 'RICAY AND I MEAN PERMANEnTLY.

THATS RIGHT TAKE IT PERSONALLY, CUBE!

tish

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote SAINTS64MAD:</font><hr />

true my friend and i agree that townies should be shot!

<hr></blockquote>

The TownEs are the best. See you all in the Ryman Premier in two years time!

Nice Thread Chris.............?

Looking at the table now it looks like the time is right for everybody to concede to the Mighty Shots.......They couldent possibly blow it now....With all there money....All those fans......All that expectation......Seasons over......................Congratulations ALDERSHOT

carjam