Adverts are hidden for all 'Gold Members' - sign up for just £10 a year by clicking here | Advertise here for just 25p per 1,000 impressions - click here
Welcome to Fans Focus. You are currently viewing as a guest. Please login or register to post.    

Sign in icon Sign In Register Register Help Help Login with Facebook Login with Twitter

League section covering 2,000+ clubs - check out your division and club page click here!

Recent Topics

Recent Status Updates
(Update your status via the dropdown
to the right of your name (top left))

View All Updates

Upcoming Calendar Events

There are no forthcoming calendar events

Today's Birthdays ( 20-August 17 )

• Photo
    Andy the Marsh Rat

• Photo
    ChorleyClaret

• Photo
    Roger Kint

• Photo
    skunkster

• Photo
    bomaya

• Photo
    Outback

• Photo
    I know the off side rule

Photo

Tuesday

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
regular view basic view
37 replies to this topic

offline London Hawk

London Hawk
  • Trainee
There will be some Harlow fans at Brimsdown on Tuesday night to see who we will face in the final as we are there already. Looking forward to meeting up with the Sudbury fans who gave us great hospitality last week. Not to bothered who wins as long as you boyh kick lumps out of each other, the game goes to Extra Time and Penalty's, we will be waiting to face the winners on Saturday.

THE HAWKS ARE GOING UP

offline urchinboy2

urchinboy2
  • First XI - Permanent
THE HAWKS ARE STAYING DOWN

offline London Hawk

London Hawk
  • Trainee
YOU NEVER BEAT US IN THE LEAGUE THIS SEASON

offline urchinboy2

urchinboy2
  • First XI - Permanent
yes but we also played you off the park in the cup

offline London Hawk

London Hawk
  • Trainee
It was only 3-2 and we deserved extra time I think.

Anyway how long have you been an Urchin fan? Beat you was not there in the old days when we used to whip you all the time, now you have money and buy your way up the league.

offline urchinboy2

urchinboy2
  • First XI - Permanent
yes 3-0 in 10minutes, and u scored in the last 10minutes, u probably wasnt there so u wouldnt have realised how one sided the match was, and here we go again the buy your way to the league, if we had that much money im sure we would have a higher standard of players !! and i have been supporting the urchins for 4 years now, ive been there the good and the bad times, unlike urself ...

offline London Hawk

London Hawk
  • Trainee
As I said on your Forum, I have been watching Harlow for 30 years followed them in FA cup games against Southend, Leicester and Watford, also games against Charlton and Peterboro over the years, and I was at the cup game, and yes it was one sided in the first half but you never realy had a kick in the second half.

offline andyetfc

andyetfc
  • National Squad - 1st XI
And there's me thinking this was the ETFC forum!

offline Gazza

Gazza
  • National Squad - 2nd XI
Look forward to seeing you at the Brimmerbau Mr Hawk, your new ground is certainly worth holding the final at, just hope we are there to play you and another 995 yard screamer from Stevie V into the top corner will do nicely too.............in the final minute to win 1-0!! biglaugh

offline Gazza

Gazza
Originally Posted By: London Hawk
As I said on your Forum, I have been watching Harlow for 30 years...............

So you saw the 1-5 demolition by the Town at your place last season then?????????? excited biglaugh

offline sudburyroyal

sudburyroyal
  • Reserves
Form goes out the window now. Its a cup situation......and look at our cup record this season. Its going to be good !!

offline Eastside Urchin

Eastside Urchin
  • President Elect
  • rank
  • Supports: AFC Hornchurch
  • Foes: Romford
oi hawky,we actually have some fans mate,not like the pitttance you bought over to the bridge earlier in the season for a top of the table clash and even more sad is the pittance you had at harlow when we visited,we must off outnumbered you on your own ground,good luck enfield town

offline andyetfc

andyetfc
Our excellent poster indicates that the winner of the play-offs will be promoted into the Ryman Premier League. Following further FA re-organisations, the winners will probably be in the Northern Premier next season instead!

offline Gazza

Gazza
The Northern Premier, superb, a load of new grounds to go too & proper away days, oh it will be like the old days when.......... Alright Gazza calm down! biglaugh

offline The Invisible Man

The Invisible Man
Handy for me!

offline urchinboy2

urchinboy2
  • First XI - Permanent
and even then hawky u have to use a air raid siren to try n out noise , opposition support

offline London Hawk

London Hawk
  • Trainee
I admit our away attendance is poor, but we have had a few jumping on the bandwagon, but the noisy ones have been about all season, but I think we will be up against Sudbury in the final.

See you on Tuesday..........

online lovely stuff

lovely stuff
Looking at your 17 posts.It seems that you yourself are one of these 'bandwagon jumpers'. brille008

With even luck,i strongly fancy that we'll turn you over on Saturday.Thats if we get past Sudbury of course.Which i feel could be a tricky tie.

offline Chopper107

Chopper107
  • Onlooker
Looking forward to Tuesday, will be very tense if the games this year are anything to go by.

Hope your posters get a good crowd.

offline Chopper

Chopper
All the best for Tuesday night fellas hope you win.

Chopper.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

View New Posts

List of all CLUBS on Fans Focus