Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Ramsgate v Urchins Updates

Serious Sid

Originally Posted By: urchin_mentalist
ha ha man from mars,that shut you up you fecking nobhead
Why would I let Uncle Urchin shut me up ,I can be a formidable opponent if i choose to be Ask Mr Happy at the cliquey townies or his siamese twin lovely stuff who just ignore me now.You know You and Uncle Urchin ,should try to live in the real world my old son .Take my advice try staying off the net for a while and develop your social skills with real people who have lots of interests like yours truly , and not social misfits who hide behind P C's. chat

Originally Posted By: Man From Mars
Originally Posted By: urchin_mentalist
ha ha man from mars,that shut you up you fecking nobhead
Why would I let Uncle Urchin shut me up ,I can be a formidable opponent if i choose to be Ask Mr Happy at the cliquey townies or his siamese twin lovely stuff who just ignore me now.You know You and Uncle Urchin ,should try to live in the real world my old son .Take my advice try staying off the net for a while and develop your social skills with real people who have lots of interests like yours truly , and not social misfits who hide behind P C's. chat

http://www.perlgurl.org/archives/blogpics/AfricaFieldNotes/WebHippo01.jpg

Originally Posted By: Man From Mars
I had you down as a decent sort of chap uncle urchin ,You and your band of disciples (Not all AFCH people just a few ) just cant help sticking the wooden spoon in eh mate! our matches last season were very good games and my fellow supporters speak very highly of our visit to your place last season,alas it would appear I was wrong about you . It would seem that you cant judge a book by its cover eh my old son ,Or in your case a wolf in his fleece eh mate.

calm down with the forum rage and the abuse martian and see it all for what it really is....non league football with all its banter and forum wind ups....no one is real on here....martians don't really exist do they...? grin

when floodlights go out with a team 2 down everyone screams FIX....and thats the way it should be... yay