Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

gary cross

Little Lee

Originally Posted By: Iron Webbo
As a great man once said: "If that's what it says in the papers it must be true!"

Nice lad Gary. However, tomorrow we're in the Trophy and Gary is, of course, Trophy-tied.

C'est la vie - why let the truth get in the way of a damn good story, eh?

The press - don't you just love 'em?

I'm surprised you have managed to squeeze him into that 1800 quid a week budget of yours... devil

We've had a change of policy, Unc. These days, we don't pay players, we now get them to pay subs for the honour of playing for our Club. Works a treat! I've totalled it all up and, by my reckoning, this time next year, I'll be a millionaire!

Still haven't signed him tho' ...

You going to Ricay Saturday?

Yes but more money goes out of English football, they now pay those clowns more than all the money they put into non-league, if thats ok to you so be , but to me it stinks. Just think what non-league could do with another 10 mill a year.......