Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Results 22nd Dec

SATURDAY 22nd

PREMIER DIVISION

Aylesbury Vale 0-3 Langford

Biggleswade Town 2-1 Oxhey Jets

Chalfont St Peter 2-2 Leverstock Green

Colney Heath 2-0 Welwyn Garden City

Hanwell Town 2-1 Ruislip Manor

Harefield United 1-0 Brimsdown Rovers

Hertford Town 5-1 Biggleswade United

Kingsbury Lndn Tigers 2-2 Beaconsfield SYCOB

London Colney 2-5 Broxbourne Boro V&E

St Margaretsbury 4-0 Cockfosters

Tring Athletic 2-0 Holmer Green

DIVISION ONE

Amersham Town 1-2 Harpenden Town

Ampthill Town 7-1 Sun Postal Sports

Arlesey Athletic 2-2 Stony Stratford Town

Brache Sparta 0-4 New Bradwell St Peter

Buckingham Athletic 3-3 Haringey Borough

Cheshunt Reserves 0-2 Bedford

Cranfield United 0-1 Bedford Town Reserves

Hoddesdon Town 3-2 Sport London e Benfica

Royston Town 8-0 Winslow United

DIVISION TWO

Aston Clinton 1-1 Risborough Rangers

Kings Langley 2-1 Caddington

Markyate 1-4 Padbury United

Pitstone & Ivinghoe 3-1 Old Bradwell United

The 61 FC (Luton) 2-1 Mursley United

Totternhoe 1-5 Crawley Green

Tring Corinthians 2-4 AFC Dunstable

Hanwell were better than us first half and held a deserved 2-0 lead. We had more of the game second half and pulled one back but couldn't find an equaliser. Hanwell got the ball in the net four times in the second half but all were disallowed (two for offside, one for a foul on the keeper and one for handball). Hanwell also had a player sent off with 20 to go i nan eventful game.

Our young keeper James Christian also made a splendid double save the second from point blank range from the returning Keith Rowlands. Right result overall but if we show the same application and effort we have shown in the last two games the positive results will start to come.

Originally Posted By: HTFCew

I gather 'we' equalised with the last kick of the game

Royston Town 8-0 Winslow United

Carl Edwards 1 (52)

Craig Hammond

16, 26, 62, 71, 75, 82

Luke Robins 34

That was some buy! 12 goals in 4 games! Now that's what you call a striker!!

Yes agreed but lets see how many he scores next Saturday

Originally Posted By: Horace
Who are Royston playing next Saturday?

they travel to Barnet Copthall to take on Kentish Town. Won't that be almost a year to the day since the 'infamous' KTFC v Cockfosters game at Hendon (sorry folks I'm in 'lets all open a can or worms' mode tonight)

Originally Posted By: Lato

they travel to Barnet Copthall to take on Kentish Town. Won't that be almost a year to the day since the 'infamous' KTFC v Cockfosters game at Hendon (sorry folks I'm in 'lets all open a can or worms' mode tonight)

It all started around 360 days ago. The weather was like no ordinary day, it was very cold and very zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Willo the cat made his debut with 20 mins to go but the damage was already done. something about a ref blah blah blah. giggle

Originally Posted By: Lato
Won't that be almost a year to the day since the 'infamous' KTFC v Cockfosters game at Hendon

Lato - You are spot on, that infamous day last year was 30 December and Saturday's date is 29 December, I'll check the long range weather forecast with the Met Office

Who, I'll be surprised if he gets a kick let alone scores

Yes, confirmation that 'we' equalised in the 94th minute, sorry 90 minutes + 4:

http://www.haringeyboroughfc.com/index.php?p=games&s=details&ID=18090&conf=&div=

fair match report there Lato. you must agree with me thou that the lino deffo wanted to be noticed and prob 3 of the disallowed goals should of stood. if you continue to show a bit of fight you will improve! not to sure about the bollocking at half time thou, dont really know wot that does to gee a team up?

Talking of linesmen how did Mr Panayotiou perform yesterday out of interest

Originally Posted By: butler4-4-2
fair match report there Lato. you must agree with me thou that the lino deffo wanted to be noticed and prob 3 of the disallowed goals should of stood. if you continue to show a bit of fight you will improve! not to sure about the bollocking at half time thou, dont really know wot that does to gee a team up?

I spoke to the referee afterwards and got his reasons for the two non offside disallowed goals. One was a push on the keeper that the assistant flagged for and he felt was a push also. He did admit he should have gone over to the assistant for clarification. The second was handball apparently. From 100 yards away though both looked legit to me while the offside ones I couldn't call but the assistant did seem a little flag happy throughout the game.

Its always a good day out at Hanwell win lose or draw, nice club, good people and they try and play good football. With Mr Rowlands back I think if you sort the defence out then you could be challenging come the end of the season.

Originally Posted By: Rhodes

Is this going to carry on all season?

Originally Posted By: petethegreek
Originally Posted By: Rhodes

Is this going to carry on all season?

probably as rhodes has got

a) a captive audience that can in his twisted mind massage his over inflated ego.
B) in you a victim to direct his mindless prattle at.

Lato - You know that's not so, I was merely asking how Mr Panayotiou performed at Cotlandswick yesterday in an exciting sounding Hertfordshire derby. I'll be asking exactly the same question this time next week following the eagerly awaited Haringey v Sport London e Benfica encounter.

so why don't you ask about all the other officials at games where board members were?

Why only insist on asking about Mr Panayotiou?

Is it because you believe he slighted your team in a game and because he posts on here?

I think (to take a leaf out of your book and make a wild accusation of how someone else is thinking when I have no basis for it) you KNOW that these things are not unconnected.