Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Results 22nd Dec

Originally Posted By: eagles1981
Originally Posted By: petethegreek
League table shows 1st versus 4th.

That to me is two of the top teams in the division.

Peter, I would say we are 8th in the running at the moment, about 8 points off the pace, taking into account the games in hand etc. It should be an interesting game if anything.

I've seen you play this season so I expect a good game.

Peter, I would say we are 8th in the running at the moment, about 8 points off the pace, taking into account the games in hand etc. It should be an interesting game if anything.

What game was that?

Petethegreek - Will you be going into the 'boardroom' at Coles Park on Saturday prior to the proceedings in order to fraternize with Haringey Borough's Chairman and Director George Kilikita who I understand are good friends of yours through the KOPA League. If so will you be declaring this beforehand to the SSML's Referee's Secretary to check whether this is acceptable behaviour as the opposition, namely Sport London e Benfica, may need to be made aware incase they wish to object to your appointment.

What game was that?

I think it was away to Amersham Town.

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
Petethegreek - Will you be going into the 'boardroom' at Coles Park on Saturday prior to the proceedings in order to fraternize with Haringey Borough's Chairman and Director George Kilikita who I understand are good friends of yours through the KOPA League. If so will you be declaring this beforehand to the SSML's Referee's Secretary to check whether this is acceptable behaviour as the opposition, namely Sport London e Benfica, may need to be made aware incase they wish to object to your appointment.

I'm friends with everyone. Don't need Mr Ewens ok to speak to anyone.........even you!

Why would I object? What are you insinuating?

Originally Posted By: Football Man
But so do you when people meet you in person. It's only on the internet that you come across as a total wally!

Football Man - I think you need to be far more concerned about being voted the worst banterer on the Forum by a number of people:

The Categories are:

The Worst Banterer - Football Man

The Award Ceremony will be held early in the new year.

clippy - I think you need to be far more concerned about reality rather than a tongue-in-cheek internet poll.

This is reality and who said anything about tongue in cheek, I'm sure the last thing you want is to be voted the Forum's worst banterer as some very knowledgable people are voting such as Uncle Urchin and it would ruin your street cred.

Originally Posted By: Football Man
I rest my case!

Football Man- The Annual Forum Awards is a prestige voting opportunity whereby all members are eligible to decide on who their favourite and worst posters have been over the last year, it is very much reality and taken extremely seriously by everyone, other than you it seems. You are currently lying bottom of the 'Worst Banterer' category which is obviously a worry to you but no doubt you will try to camouflage and make light of it in your own trademark style.

Ha - love it! Will restrict myself to one comment - will SLB ever stop talking about being under strength?

Well I will give Eagles and Jose their due they always said they will be stronger from the new year onwards... 'we've' wink taken our 6 points and are happy!!

Pressure is now on SLeB to produce from here on in like they have said they will.

Personally I can see Haringey and Royston as the sides to worry about with everyone else taking points off each other.

Originally Posted By: NeutralFan
Personally I can see Haringey and Royston as the sides to worry about with everyone else taking points off each other

NeutralFan - How do you come to that conclusion, Haringey almost lost to Buckingham Athletic on Saturday, equalising four minutes into injury time, and you beat them 4-0 at Lowfield when I gather it could have been a lot more. Royston I agree with.

Onekeown - That's interesting, I wonder whether it was Mr Panayotiou as opposed to the other linesman who I believe was a Mr Scott. Mr Panayotiou is fairly tall (about 5ft 10") and thin and as white as a sheet, you wouldn't think he was Greek in a million years. He runs in an upright manor and always waves his flag furiously even for throw ins, I hope that helps.