Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Results 22nd Dec

Originally Posted By: onekeown
It was a big descion PTG, a bad tackle that started all the trouble and the sending offs and it happened right under your nose and you got it horribly wrong. As I said, in and out of play is easy..... This is the last you will here of this from me. Happy new year.

The Referee and I, plus the Assesor, saw the incident the same way. If I am wrong then all 3 of us are wrong.

I take on board what you have to say but I can't see how you can describe my performance as "shocking" and "poor" based on that one incident.

If I was making mistakes throughout the game then it would be fair comment from you.

Happy New Year to you.

Petethegreek - It's more than just coincidence that you cause controversy everywhere you go.

Happy new year by the way.

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
Petethegreek - It's more than just coincidence that you cause controversy everywhere you go.
Happy new year by the way.

It has been 2 1/2 months since your game against Cheshunt Reserves in which time you have continuously asked members of this forum to report back on my performances.

Finally, after many matches Onekeoan was unhappy with a decision and you decide to use this against me. I have answered Onekeoan and blues 06 regarding this particular incident as they were at the game.

I have no problem with this.

You say I, "cause controversy everywhere you go".

This is not true as you are well aware.

It’s becoming a bit boring know.

Do you think that you can move on know or are you going to continue to scrutinize my performances?

Happy New Year to you and your family.

I will continue to scrutinise your performances for the remainder of this season as I believe this will keep you on your toes and do you more good than harm, don't worry as I have your best interests at heart.

Kindly confirm that the following are your allocated games until the end of January, thanks in advance for your co-operation:

Saturday 29 December Haringey Borough v Sport London e Benfica

Saturday 5 January Colney Heath v Oxhey Jets

Saturday 12 January Biggleswade United v Leverstock Green

Saturday 19 January Hanwell Town v Cockfosters

Saturday 26 January St Margaretsbury v Kingsbury London Tigers

Pete the Greek..rhodes is doing what he likes doing best, winding a poster up so that he can maintain his position at the centre of attraction because he unhealthily desires the attention.

To stop him all you have to do is prove him wrong (which isn't difficult!) and he soon ignores that subject or more likely brings up something else to keep him in the limelight. Or alternatively wait for him to make a ridiculous bet which he inevitably loses and then watch him try and not honour it. After all we are still waiting for him to eat the hat(s) he promised to from last season!!

I will continue to scrutinise your performances for the remainder of this season as I believe this will keep you on your toes and do you more good than harm, don't worry as I have your best interests at heart.
Kindly confirm that the following are your allocated games until the end of January, thanks in advance for your co-operation:

Saturday 29 December Haringey Borough v Sport London e Benfica
Saturday 5 January Colney Heath v Oxhey Jets
Saturday 12 January Biggleswade United v Leverstock Green
Saturday 19 January Hanwell Town v Cockfosters
Saturday 26 January St Margaretsbury v Kingsbury London Tigers

I can save you a lot of time. If you want to know how my season is going so far then you only need to ask Mr Ewen.

Please note that if you are going show such a keen interest in my performances then it would be rude of me not to do likewise with you.

Should keep YOU on your toes.

P.S. Appointments are confirmed.

P.P.S. Maybe you can have a look at my performance this Saturday by turning up to Coles Park? Would appreciate your feedback.

Originally Posted By: Lato
Pete the Greek..rhodes is doing what he likes doing best, winding a poster up so that he can maintain his position at the centre of attraction because he unhealthily desires the attention.

To stop him all you have to do is prove him wrong (which isn't difficult!) and he soon ignores that subject or more likely brings up something else to keep him in the limelight. Or alternatively wait for him to make a ridiculous bet which he inevitably loses and then watch him try and not honour it. After all we are still waiting for him to eat the hat(s) he promised to from last season!!

Lato - Thanks for your concern. I don't need to prove myself to Rhodes only to Mr Ewen, my colleagues and the FA Assessors.

Regardless of what happens between know and the end of the season, Rhodes will say, “Point proven”, if I have a poor run of performances or, “I told you so”, if he keeps me on my toes and I do well.

His opinions don’t interest me unless he goes too far.

Happy New Year.

Originally Posted By: petethegreek
P.P.S. Maybe you can have a look at my performance this Saturday by turning up to Coles Park?

How can I do that as I will be at the Kentish Town v Royston Town fixture, I can't be in two places at once. Don't worry though as my spies will be out in force including the gateman Johnny Flynn who will be debriefing me afterwards, I can see you being in for your busiest afternoon of the season and there will be nowhere for you to hide as the benches at Coles Park are on the far side of the pitch opposite the main stand.

Originally Posted By: Football Man
Originally Posted By: petethegreek
P.P.S. Maybe you can have a look at my performance this Saturday by turning up to Coles Park?

How can I do that as I'm not allowed in.

Just showing Rhodes that I do have a sense of humour.

Happy New Year.

laugh

I don't think I have ever seen you smile which is why you come across as so serious and humourless, why don't you try to lighten up a bit both in person and on the Forum