Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Results 22nd Dec

There is no need to analyse my comments as I was merely trying to be helpful to Onekeown, he mentioned that one of the linesman at London Colney on Saturday had a shocker and asked whether I could describe Mr Panayotiou which I gladly obliged. Anyway it may well be that he is referring to Mr Scott although I doubt it as I rate him very highly.

Onekeown - blues06 asked the same question which I answered. You say that one of the Assistant Referees "was shocking".

I don't know if you refer to me or my colleague but for your comment to be accurate then one of us had to have been poor throughout the match.

Can you give numerous examples of this?

I'll try to answer any questions that you have.

I don't think any of us had below average performances and the FA Assesor was pleased with what he saw.

My Assesment came through today and there are no negative points and the mark is above average.

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
Onekeown - That's interesting, I wonder whether it was Mr Panayotiou as opposed to the other linesman who I believe was a Mr Scott. Mr Panayotiou is fairly tall (about 5ft 10") and thin and as white as a sheet, you wouldn't think he was Greek in a million years. He runs in an upright manor and always waves his flag furiously even for throw ins, I hope that helps.

No I don't.

The rest of the description ain't bad!

PetetheGreek - Don't the Greek Community celebrate Christmas on Christmas Eve like the majority of Europeans, if so why aren't you having a slap up meal at home or in a restaurant in Southgate or Oakwood rather than coming on here

PetetheGreek - Don't the Greek Community celebrate Christmas on Christmas Eve like the majority of Europeans, if so why aren't you having a slap up meal at home or in a restaurant in Southgate or Oakwood rather than coming on here

Rhodes - Don't the English celebrate Christmas on Christmas Eve like the majority of Europeans, if so why aren't you having a slap up meal at home or in a restaurant in Tottenham or Haringey rather than coming on here

Greeks celebrate on Christmas Day which I will be doing with my family. I take it you will be doing likewise?

No we are actually celebrating this evening and currently giving out all the presents, as explained earlier on another thread my good lady is Danish so we celebrate Christmas the Scandinavian way on the 24th. Anyway have a good day tomorrow, we can call a truce for one day if you like.

No we are actually celebrating this evening and currently giving out all the presents, as explained earlier on another thread my good lady is Danish so we celebrate Christmas the Scandinavian way on the 24th. Anyway have a good day tomorrow, we can call a truce for one day if you like.

Merry Christmas, Rhodes.

Originally Posted By: HTFCew
Chalfont St Peter 2-2 Leverstock Green

A report on the above game:

http://www.levgreenfc.co.uk/mr20071222.htm

Originally Posted By: HTFCew
Tring Athletic 2-0 Holmer Green

A report on the above game:

http://www.tafc.co.uk/report.php?fixture_id=666&PHPSESSID=10fa2d88dc5d8cb4891093763a14871f

Originally Posted By: Lato
Hanwell were better than us first half and held a deserved 2-0 lead. We had more of the game second half and pulled one back but couldn't find an equaliser

Lato - Have you seen Hanwell Town's version of events which differs from yours:

http://www.hanwellfooty.co.uk/id668.htm#rm

Rhodes described you perfectly and you were clearly the lino that had a poor game PTG. Anyone can signal in and out of play numerous times, but when the big decisions come up, like the bad tackle on Burky (BBFC player) that led to the sending offs, you both got the restart wrong, be honest.

Merry Christmas PTG, I love Cyprus by the way......

Originally Posted By: onekeown
Rhodes described you perfectly and you were clearly the lino that had a poor game PTG. Anyone can signal in and out of play numerous times, but when the big decisions come up, like the bad tackle on Burky (BBFC player) that led to the sending offs, you both got the restart wrong, be honest.

Merry Christmas PTG, I love Cyprus by the way......

Based on one decision regarding the re-start of the game you say I had a poor game?

Is that it?

Onekeown - I have called a truce with Petethegreek today but I'll be back on this thread at 12.01am, sorry 12.001am!

Rhodes described you perfectly and you were clearly the lino that had a poor game PTG

Onekeown - I rest my case!

Rhodes described you perfectly and you were clearly the lino that had a poor game PTG

Onekeown - I rest my case!

It has taken you numerous weeks and many games to find someone who has made a negative remark about me.

Congratulations. You must be relieved despite Onekeaon not able to justify his comments of my performance as "shocking" and "poor".

What next in your personal vendetta against me?

Despite what you might think I haven't got a personal vendetta against you infact I quite like you and have enjoyed our conversations. You are very knowledgable and have an old school approach to the beautiful game which is refreshing in this day and age with everything revolving around pound signs.

Originally Posted By: Lato
Hanwell were better than us first half and held a deserved 2-0 lead. We had more of the game second half and pulled one back but couldn't find an equaliser

Lato - Have you seen Hanwell Town's version of events which differs from yours:

http://www.hanwellfooty.co.uk/id668.htm#rm

How exactly does it differ?

Lato - Your version of events at Reynolds Field on Saturday couldn't have been more different to Hanwell's match report infact are you sure you were at the game and not at Hendon v Heybridge Swifts with Greg as I believe Heybridge play in black and white stripes too. By way of example you indicated that Ruislip had more of the game in the second period however although you pulled a goal back Hanwell's report indicates that they were always in full command and could and should have extended their lead at any time.

Got me again rhodesy yes I was at Hendon v Heybridge as Greg rang the bell. it really is remarkable how easily your superior intelligence keeps catching me out.