Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

MVDC announc development plans for Meadowbank

bl00dy council, how the far canal can anyone expect to build the luxury flats, hospital, sainsburys , sophisticated night spot and inner relief road with a bunch of bl00dy youths skateboarding sheltering and hardcourting, willy nilly all over the recreation area?

whats wrong with the little lovelies just vandalising the car park and football club?

bl00dy council.

Originally Posted By: thespursfan

whats wrong with the little lovelies just vandalising the car park and football club?

bl00dy council.

They built a skateboard area with shelter on King Georges field next to my estate, (Housing Association, NOT landed gentry, I hasten to add). The little s0ds HAVEN'T vandalised it, but they have yet to learn what litter bins are for.

As far as DFC, Meadowbank is concerned - I think the added CCTV is helping and possibly the fact that my youngest daughters man-eating Rottie is often walked round there nowadays might have something to do with the current peace and quiet.

Good News BJR, having been banned I didn't realise that CCTV had been installed, thought the club relied entirely on the CCTV in the park and the tree loping.

The luxury flats plan for the Malthouse has been withdrawn by the developer, a little large for the councils liking.

About time the kids had something to do other than hang around the car park.

Surrey Police have a brief given to them by the neighbourhood policng team to watch the ground. The cameras have been adjusted to allow this.

Notices to this effect have been put up around the ground by the Surrey Police.