Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Abbey score

Mr Happy

hahaha what will the towners moan about today!!! heard some silly silly commnets froms spectators oh well thats why they are spectators and not involved in the game!!!

After the 8-2 drumming we received at our ground todays victory was pay back... I must admit we took the game to ETFC and created some good chances to put the game beyond doubt!!! great finish from Louis Collins only 17... and caused there full back all sorts of problems with his pace and trickery!!

And

How scared were they of Big Kelvin (the centre forward) what a difference it makes to have a target man to hold the ball up and bring others in to play...

Did the sending off change the game... maybe/maybe not, personally the towners didn't really look dangerous at all... and must be said the penalty decsion was Dodgey as they come...

How much is your Wage bill a week??? Please don't reply with they only get paid expenses!!! (I'll do the jokes)

Of course the sending off changed the game, we were left with one up top then after, and it was mainly backs to the wall for us. Up until the mistake, and moment of poor decision making by our right wing-back(Nay), that let your fella in to score, we coped defensively with everything you threw at us, particularly in the air.

Calvin Petrie scared us, don't make me laugh. He started brightly enough but clearly can only play one half. He won nothing in the air in the second half and he is a man mountain. Your skipper, No.4, had a very good game, and we would have scored more had he not been playing, even if he is a mouthy twat!!

The weather and the state of the pitch led to a poor game, and it is debatable whether the game should have gone ahead - there were puddles after all!! Saying that, I take nothing away from your performance, and you deserved the 3 points based upon the 2nd half - R.Hall has let us down massively and is fully to blame for the defeat (our players just can't help themselves when it comes to a bit of aggro sometimes) - it was always going to be hard work after going down to 10, but I personally thought the rest of the boys gave it their all and deserve some credit (Rudi owes them all an apology).

1st half I thought we were slightly the better team, and had the better chances, even though for the first half hour it was fairly even stevens when it came to territory and possession. On another day we would have scored more with a bit more luck, but hey, a bad pitch is a great leveller wink Anyway, I make that 9-4 over the 2 legs!! Wouldn't quite call it revenge.