Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Abbey score

Mr Happy

Originally Posted By: andyetfc
Originally Posted By: lovely stuff
Not really.Its a basic and widely used system at most football grounds.The hardest thing to do,would be to pursuade one of our fans to act as steward and check tickets (thus not being able to see the match).I suggested before, that each boardmember could take it in turns.They would only have to do about two games each then.I would also be in favour of allowing entry for half price at (or after) half-time.

Have you been drinking? laugh

giggle lol

Sorry, totally off the subject, but I've noticed that the legend that is Darren Annon is playing for Redbridge - joined them at Christmas.

Stephens played 2 games when he joined them but has not featured since. Not sure whether he is injured or moved on?

Holdsworth seems to have got a very good squad together from what I can see, probably because of his name, and I fancy them to be dark horses for the title - they have won their last 5 league games after all.

Darren Annon.Thought he retired years ago.The last time i saw him was playing for Farnbrough(?) in a live FA cup match on TV.That must have been a good seven years ago.

I think he may have gone to Farnborough after he left us, but I'm not certain about that. He has been round a few clubs - think he's about 33ish now.

He was a good player for EFC - remember him in the FA Cup 0-0 draw up at Preston in particular, where he was arguably our Man of the Match. EFC certainly had their fair share of quality full-backs!!

Ann-on.... Ann-on... Ann-on, Ann-on, Ann-on!! yay

Originally Posted By: DonkeyHotTea
Originally Posted By: Scoreline
Darren is 36/37 now. And while a very nice bloke and good player, only Steve McGrath bettered him for a lack of professionalism off the field!

Ah but what a player on the field! Prefer he was with us rather than Redbridge!

That would mean I would have to start buying fizzy cola bottles in bulk again!!!!

biglaugh

Originally Posted By: Scoreline
Darren is 36/37 now. And while a very nice bloke and good player, only Steve McGrath bettered him for a lack of professionalism off the field!

Steve McGrath, didnt he play for Yeovil once? biglaugh

Darren Annon, Ian Cooper now we are talking! evil

Originally Posted By: Arkwright
Saw Ian Cooper play for Hertford last night, still a super player.

The first thing we should do if we get promoted, is re-sign the lad.Problems or no problems,he still has the sort of talent that we never adequetely replaced.

Why wait till we are promoted?!!

Originally Posted By: Gazza
Originally Posted By: Arkwright
Saw Ian Cooper play for Hertford last night, still a super player.

The first thing we should do if we get promoted, is re-sign the lad.Problems or no problems,he still has the sort of talent that we never adequetely replaced.

Why wait till we are promoted?!!

Good point.

Although didn't he leave under a bit of a cloud? Would he be welcomed back by Jim? Who knows.