Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Gordon Boateng

I missed this earlier but I think I mentioned on a previous thread that I thought there was a good chance of Gordon ending up at Theobalds Lane. Perhaps Officer Dibble will come on later to give us his view, if Gordon brings in some new players, which no doubt he will, that will release the young players who were the backbone of the Reserve team earlier in the season

Personally, I wish Gordon good luck with it. He's a nice guy and I just hope that the job, which has become somewhat of a poisoned chalice in recent times, doesnt do him more harm than good.

TreeSap - You're obviously a Cheshunt fan and good luck for the rest of the season. I thought this thread would have created unprecedented interest particularly from Wader but he hasn't even posted on it yet which seems strange.

Originally Posted By: TreeSap
Gordan seems like a good football bloke and wants to do well, he believes that we can stay up this season. He also said he wil 100% be bringing in players.

Gordon knows a lot of players and will want to stamp his mark on the squad as soon as possible. I wish him the best of luck with what may be a very limited budget. I'm going to be looking out for those players he brings in as well!

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
TreeSap - You're obviously a Cheshunt fan and good luck for the rest of the season. I thought this thread would have created unprecedented interest particularly from Wader but he hasn't even posted on it yet which seems strange.

Treesap, formerly known as buryballer, etc etc...

Wader said "Has he moved clubs again? "

Yes, only needs Ware for a full set!

Anyone been over to the Cheshunt forum... if not check this out!

http://www.nonleague.co.uk/forums/ubbthreads.php/ubb/showflat/Number/1317286/gonew/1#UNREAD

Thats shocking. Who is that numpty? And if that was really the case, why would they appoint Gordon, being black himself!!??

Idiot....

Originally Posted By: Horace
Wader said "Has he moved clubs again? "

Yes, only needs Ware for a full set!

Hoddessdon as an U18 and Ware as an U18 does that count as i would have a full set. its been my life long ambition to play for every local club.