Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Gordon Boateng

Originally Posted By: Bitch
Gordon has ignored my friend request but has nicked 2 of my footballing mates! shocked

giggle

Originally Posted By: Wader
Oh go, you've intruiged me. I've never been on Face Book in my life. How do I get onto this thing and how do I search for people?

This is the link to his page http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=619757040&hiq=boateng%2Cgordon

(not the pimping one, i'll give you that separately wink )

You'll need to register to read it i believe. All you need is an email address smile

I think the Facebook account saga tells you everything you need to know about Gordon, this is a Step 3 Manager who has aspirations to Manage at a much higher level

Gordon and I have 12 'Friends' in common....

Ok. Against my better judgement I am now a Facebooker. Oh and I poked a few people grin

Can I poke you Bitchy?

You can poke me if you like. I'm registered under my pseudonym Jon Smith

Go on, get your finger on the button grin

I'll be easier to find than you! There are over 500 of you born between 1912 and 1970 shocked

Originally Posted By: Willo the Cat
Wader, Which Network, Its narrows it down a bit for the simple folk like us Northerners??

Network? Oh gawd I haven't got one of those. Do I need one and where do I acquire it?

Originally Posted By: Willo the Cat
Wader, Which Network, Its narrows it down a bit for the simple folk like us Northerners??

Network? Oh gawd I haven't got one of those. Do I need one and where do I acquire it?

If you've already registered you've opted for London Network or left it blank. It doesn't matter.

Poke me here! http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=563497065