Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

The Odds and Dog Sh*t Thread

TheSpursFan - Yes he's certainly an odd ball isn't he and still hasn't divulged which SSML team he follows, he's still well odds on at 4/7 to win Forum Gayer of the Year next year and any further mention of me will bring him in even more to 1/2.

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
TheSpursFan - Yes he's certainly an odd ball isn't he and still hasn't divulged which SSML team he follows, he's still well odds on at 4/7 to win Forum Gayer of the Year next year and any further mention of me will bring him in even more to 1/2.

you are one thick kent...4/7 to 1/2 means the odds are going out
ever thought of opening a bookies?

and who says i follow a SSML team....now jog on tea-boy brwn_md_wht

Originally Posted By: hordes

I think that tells me everything I need to know, you're 1/2 to win Forum Gayer of the Year next year and at this rate you'll be 4/9 soon. By the way it's a bit quiet in here these days isn't it.

Originally Posted By: Rhodes

I think that tells me everything I need to know, you're 1/2 to win Forum Gayer of the Year next year and at this rate you'll be 4/9 soon. By the way it's a bit quiet in here these days isn't it.

probs because everyone is p155ed off by your crap brwn_md_wht

weve had this bookie chat on here before with doear old eagles!

in my eyes odds coming in means they are shortening ie you stake more to win a given amount

odds going out , they are lengthening so you can stake less to win that amount.

four to seven. stake seven to win four

one to two or four to eight stake eight to win four.

eight is more than seven so odds are coming in.

there are a lot of odd people on here, even by my reckoning.

Examples

Lengthening odds (bigger return for a £10 stake) - 2/1, 5/1, 13/2, 10/1, 20/1 bar

Shortening odds (smaller return for a £10 stake) - evens, 7/8, 1/2 on

Betting against others on a points basis can be even more fun.

For saddos like me at the dog track, the Tote suffices. I love dog racing but don't know enough about it. For me if a dog has a poo when being paraded, I put my money on it! Not very technical I know.

Nah! Saucer sized nipples on the handler aren't going to help the dog when bend 1 has loosened its sphincter and it needs to defacate by bend 3.

How would you like to chase a bit of fluff on a rail round the Walthamstow circuit in front of three thousand people with a couple of pounds of digested Winalot making itself busy at your rear end??

Please take your dog [****!!****] somewhere else an leave our thread alone!

Originally Posted By: Wader
How would you like to chase a bit of fluff on a rail round the Walthamstow circuit in front of three thousand people with a couple of pounds of digested Winalot making itself busy at your rear end??

Wader, I heard that the bits of fluff you usually chase around Walthamstow are normally off the rails! grin

probs because everyone is p155ed off by your crap brwn_md_wht

You're a bit slow on the up take aren't you, I meant that it is has become quiet on here since I decided to take a back seat and only come on occasionally, I think Jonno posting more often now as opposed to once in a blue moon has lowered the tone