Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

FOOTBALL BOOTS

The way some of the pitches are at the moment, wellies might be the order of the day !!

....or skis after the weekend ?

bolt

I find predators can get a little tight if ever you get a swollen foot thru an injury (not pregnancy).

Kelme's seem to fall apart and are very soft.

World Cups are hard to get hold of and when you do finally get hold of some, you need to put your name on them as most people have got them already.

I just tend to stick with Nike boots, mould when necessary and stud. They only last a season and sometimes less, but at £39 who's to complain. My Nike boots were to blame for having to repair the net at Epsom and Ewell on Saturday so no complaints from me.

If anyone wishes to see the report and a fantastic picture of me then just buy todays Farnborough News. Inside back page. 37 pence from all newsagents.

Nike vapors and t90's are plastic so keep away from them.

Kelme are nice, but very soft and therfore stretch easily

For world cups and copa's, you need to go half a size bigger for the world cups than the copa mundials

Other classics, are Puma King's, Asics Testimonial's and Mizuno Morellia's. For something still leather, but a bit more modern, the Hummel 4.2 Concept could be worth a look or the Puma vKonstrukt

Originally Posted By: thespursfan
You big bunch of horses hooves, whats next for discussion, socks over the knee or just under?
Gloves and thermals, should they match?

Defo have to match !!!!wink

Originally Posted By: Teflon
Originally Posted By: thespursfan
You big bunch of horses hooves, whats next for discussion, socks over the knee or just under?
Gloves and thermals, should they match?

Defo have to match !!!!wink

Do you have a yellow wooly hat to match your kit teffers. They say you lose a lot of heat through your head.