Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Results so far...

TRS

At this moment in time Kroons i am not rooting for anyone in particular, my team is Ash always has and always will be but a bit like TSF at Dorking I dont like what is happening there so I groundhop, nothing wrong with that old mucker, I do find however it tends to give a more balanced veiw of the games I watch.

I also appologise kroons but to be honest when people describe my team as horrible nasty and whingey i personally believe i am entitle to call them twats because we are not horrible and there isnt a dirty player in my side i only wish there was i keep telling them to get tougher and be more dirty but alas it falls on deaf ears because we like to play football.

Duncs i agree the 4 is unfit but i have only got him on loan for a month to get fit he has been out for a while if he was fit hed be in Uxbridges 1st team, but i hope to get the best out of him for the month, as i said earlier the difference was the forwards the movement from their front two was very very good and they will be a handful to every team

I was at Krooner yesterday and have to say that Camberley were by far the better team, the injury to the Bedfont player was a 50 50 just unfortunate that the player was injured. Very best wishes for his recovery. To put an unbiased view on the game I feel that after the Camberley keeper made a wonder save in the first half Bedfont heads went down and Camberley could have won

with a hatfull, the two front men ran Bedfont ragged, to say they only play the long ball is a bit off the mark.

Mr Krooner why are you being a Bedfont basher? they are probably one of the fairest teams i've seen in this league is talking and encouraging each other classed as wingeing,sure some of their players had a go at the ref and lino's tell me a player who hasn't,kroons I will only be honest if I thought BFC were crap and dirty I would say so but they weren't, as I said erlier Mitch and Alex were the difference.

Hey duncs where have I bashed Bedfont. In this thread I have passed on comments made to me, had another friendly chat with Mick, accused most people on here of wearing rose timted glasses towards there club, said there was nothing wrong with Mick sticking up for his team and said I like Bedfont as a club. Have I missed something ?

Guilty as charged Teffs.

It was a quote from someone else Duncs not my view.. I couldnt possibly comment as you know as I wasnt there and I made that clear. For the record I have seen Bedfont twice. In both games, except their keeper, Bedfont were not bad. In one game though Mick was very voicificrous wink

Of course the other thing Duncs is your view of dissent is a lot different to most officials. wink

thought comments from stand as injured player was carried off

not warranted but thats just banter shame when there is even a look in the other direction the old BADFONT tag comes out i am not sure why the old chestnut about should have been relegated

comes from kroons unless we now run the league as well i thought they made those decisions as they will at the end of this season

as they did when camberley where relagated to ccl do you think horley thought that was fair i think if you have been around this level of football you may criticise micks voice on this forum but the players are hard working and honest that have to get up for work in the morning so to tar them nasty whingey

is not the people i see week in and out

so who is this mystery texter is he only present at cambo games or does he scour the CCL , is he illusive like the phantom flan flinger or does he make himself seen by going around saying things like piff paff poof or is he just a mucky little man banging away on his device at half time in a toilet cubicle,if he is one of your mates kroons we will soon know his ID and The Camberley Town Texter will be revealled (or is he just a nasty little voice inside your head saying tex tex tex)

flint you was obviously in the stand or at least on that side of the pitch and quite obviously didnt have the same view of the '50/50' .that we did, was it a coincidence that the player 'incidently the captain' was subbed while our player was getting treatment, i dont thinkso somehow, i have actually seen a picture of his foot together with the four studmarks which are very visible.

Wow!!!!

My blinkered views here hey!! Thought it was a decent game, we deserved to win it as we looked little more dangerous going forward, both keepers made 1 excellent stop each when 0-0.

Sorry Mick mate have to disagree with you about the tackle, I didnt think it was a foul either, both went in committed and clashed. Our guy also had 3 nice stud marks above his cracked shin pad and a rather large rip in his sock. We were also ready to take him off before the tackle to get the youth player on to have another look at, the tackle had no bearing on the change.

As for your other player that came off, that was a result of a foul he committed on the our small guy on the pitch, bit harsh to blame that on us.

All this though takes away unnecessarily from what was a decent game of CCL football.

Pass on best wishes to Glen, I did text his Dad last night to find out how he was. And Mick your sub that never got on really needs to work on his banter!!! Have already sent my coach away to improve his. They had the most rubbish banter between them.

Good thread.

Blimey duncs you have got the bit between your teeth smile

Roland it certainly wasnt the clubs fault and not sure anyone said it was. Like I said I am glad you stayed up. Camberley were not relegated to the CCL they were moved into it but the FA and I feel sorry for the clubs that were forced into Div 1 as that wasnt fair. Still as the same it wasnt Camberleys fault. Dont get so defensive. My personal view is that Mick came on here with a chip on his shoulder (personal view you understand and not having a go) but has now joined in and gives his view and I do not begrudge anyone that. Also when a player gets carried off there is not any need for any stupid comments and I suggest the people that made them should look at themselves.

Ha Ha like that one Duncs. Wouldnt surprise me either. There is one of the cronies who is an a*** who shouts nothing but drivel. Embarassing every time he opens his mouth. Nice bloke in the bar though smile

PB completely aggree, it was a decent game, still say it was foul he does like a studs up tackle though, idnt blame both injuries on bad tackles the first was a complete accident just a good committed challenge, at least the little bloke enquired as to his well being, as for the other one that was after all the stupidities had started .

It just pisses me off when people come on here saying how dirty, and nasty we are.

But you played alot more football than i expected the first game was long ball but at times you played some good stuff, the forwards are very lively.

Glenns okay very sore and swollen problem is hes at college doing a personal trainer course so hes knackered abit.

Good luck for Saturday anyway mate hope you get through, you deserve it