Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Results so far...

TRS

FA Trophy

Aldershot 3-0 Braintree

Burton 1-1 Histon

Crawley 8-0 Droylsden

Ebbsfleet 1-0 Weymouth

Halifax 0-2 Rushden (not listed in the predictions?)

Stafford 2-2 Tamworth

Wimbledon 0-2 Torquay

Premier Division

Ash United 4-2 Bookham

Banstead Athletic 6-4 Cobham shocked

Bedfont Green 0-1 Merstham

Camberley Town 3-0 Bedfont

Chessington & Hook United P-P Cove

Dorking 3-0 Horley Town cool

Guildford City 3-1 Colliers Wood United

North Greenford United 1-2 Reading Town

Raynes Park Vale 2-2 Epsom & Ewell

Sandhurst Town 2-4 Egham Town

Wembley 1-1 Chertsey Town

Division One

Coulsdon United 0-1 Neasden Foundation

Crescent Rovers 1-2 Frimley Green

Farleigh Rovers 2-1 Merrow

Feltham v Chobham

Hanworth Villa 2-2 Warlingham

Sheerwater 2-3 CB Hounslow United

Westfield v Hartley Wintney

Worcester Park 2-3 Tongham

Camberley 3 v 0 Bedfont. Not there but a fairly routine win I understand but there was a nasty injury to a Bedfont player. Rumour of a broken leg. Sure Mick will update us when he can but best wishes to the player concerned.

Luckily Krooner it has been diagnosed as badly damaged ligaments and tendons alongside two dirty great stud marks.

To be honest it was anything but a routine win. Your skipper should have walked for the challenge that led to the hospital trip, especially when you consider that he was already on a yellow, i am sure in the cold light of day PB will agree, thats why he subbed him BEFORE the game even restarted.

Overall the referee made it execpionally hard for himself i actually thought he was very good the problem was he didnt want to book anybody, he could and possibly should have booked at least three or four in the first half( players from both sides) but never did and the second half just looked like peopole were gonna get hurt which of course happened

Glad to hear it is not as bad as first feared Mick and hope he recovers soon.

I shall quote from one of our fans who texted me. Always two sides.

"1-0 to Camberley, could of been four. Bedfont are horrible, nasty and whingey"

Originally Posted By: mick t
hes obviuosly a twat who knows nothing about football
2 deflected crosses go in our heads go down bad challenge deserved card unpunished.
Biggets difference between two side....forwards yours quality ours shhhiiitteee. simple as...

Ha Ha. That may well be a fair point Mick.

Interesting thing is though when I have disagreed with your views I would never refer to you as a twat. I was just putting the other biased side to your biased views wink

camberley play an alwful lot long balls, although they have been successfull this season i dont think they will progress using the smash and chase tactics, ok we lost but were still playing football on the deck and as mick says the differance at the moment is up top.

how is my version biased kroons

it was two deflected goals which put our heads down before that your keeper made two great saves, i am sure PB will say the same it was very even until the second deflected goal went in. at the moment we haven't got one good striker let alone two but thats what happens you have a small squad and no money but we will fight on and hopefully sooner rather than later our luck will change

this is on Camberleys forum, are some of these so called supporters stupid or something.

Bedfont were awful. Just a bunch of physical players with too much gob. They spent all game telling the ref which decisions to make.

In my humble opinion there are three teams in a false position in this league - Bedfont, Guildford and Horley. I know the league table doesn't lie, but in the games I've seen I can't understand how any of these teams are as high in the league as they are. Sandhurst are better than all of them but are fighting relegation.

We had two players carried off injured, and another with a two inch cut under his eye due to an elbow, but we are the physical ones

I watched the game yesterday Mick and I thought Camberley played a lot better than they have recently but i have to agree with your assessment of the game most of the whingeing I heard was coming from some of the Camberley fans sitting in the stand(some bloody awful comments).I felt both teams were evenlly matched apart from Camberley had the two very fast lads up top, when the ball was played into their feet they always looked good,thought your number 4 was good in the air but needs to lose a bit of weight.Overall both teams were pretty good,not 3 goals difference.first 2 goals were crosses and Cam keeper made a worldy in the first half

People carried off with injury do not necessarilty tell a story Mick. Apologies for suggesting you views on yesterdays game are biased as I cannot comment on a game that I was not at. I do, on the other hand, have experience of your views of games that I did attend and I know they were biased. Most peoples' views on here are slightly blinkered towards their own team and you are no different and neither do I expect you to be. All I ask is that if people do have differing views please do not get abusive towards them, which to be fair to you, you are certainly not with me. Just for the record, although Bedfont should of been relegated last year, I am glad they are still in the premier division as I have always enjoyed my visits there. I am sure that will continue.