Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Today's Result (Disaster)

enfieldiansr

Originally Posted By: Gazza
Originally Posted By: Steph
I was sitting behind Jim on the coach on Saturday after the game!

Err oh that clears that up then thanks!! doah

Rock Steady sat behind me on Saturday after the game but I dont know if he has resigned his position or not!

C'mon Steph do you know for "DEFINATE" or not? Please Share!

I know that he was planning fixtures/training for the week ahead. He also spoke confidentially to one of the players about team selection next week and shared a few beers with the lads.

I also know that he was absent for two of the recent defeats and may have considered what the management team were doing in his absence.

C'mon SoB what do you know, can you shed any light on Postman Pats revelation? Dont want any hear say, just honest hard facts please.......or you could plead the fifth ammendment which would confirm everything.

Hard fact- Jim spoke to Luke Marshall on Sunday evening. Probably not the action of an ex manager, I guess.

Originally Posted By: Sponsor of Beer
.....Hard fact- Jim spoke to Luke Marshall on Sunday evening. Probably not the action of an ex manager, I guess.

Fair point, but it could be the action of a manager working his notice, I know I would have too.

So we are still none the wiser really are we, so Im going to assume its all a wind up & nothing has actually changed.

Postman Pat has gone back under the stone he came from & nobody seems to know anything for definate, seems sad that certain so called fans/members or whoever they are have nothing better to do with their time though!

Originally Posted By: Sponsor of Beer
.....Hard fact- Jim spoke to Luke Marshall on Sunday evening. Probably not the action of an ex manager, I guess.

Fair point, but it could be the action of a manager working his notice, I know I would have too.

So we are still none the wiser really are we, so Im going to assume its all a wind up & nothing has actually changed.

Postman Pat has gone back under the stone he came from & nobody seems to know anything for definate, seems sad that certain so called fans/members or whoever they are have nothing better to do with their time though!

Postman Pat is mischief making whether they are from Town or a rival. End of story!