Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Jim Chandler

Miller

Originally Posted By: SirGarfieldSober
i vote for TL...
seriously though if you have given JC the tin tack, i think you will soon find out exactly how much he actually does for the town.
you never know what you have until youve lost it....

much like southbury road

There is no question Jim is a great bloke who has and does given body and soul to Enfield Town 200%! That is not in dispute!

What is in dispute is his ability to deliver the promotion we ALL crave with a team that isn't going to cost an arm and a leg in expenses and FA fines! We have waited, some patiently, some like me more vocal but what do you do? We as fans have suffered a tough season where a team under his leadership hasn't delivered. We can say OK let's eject the team and get in a whole new set of players but fans have begun to doubt there is anything wrong with the players just how they are deployed. Who deploys them? The Manager! Opinions change from week to week. I thought after the excellent performance against Edgware Jim had cracked the problem and might prove all his critics wrong but the following 4 games leave me scratching my bonce?