Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Urchins Welcomed to Melbourne Park.......

Localfan

Although some bad feeling between some on the MB's and some unfortunate comments, CCFC welcomes the Urchin fans on Saturday. I hope its all MB banter and, as at AFC Hornchurch earlier in the season the day goes well for both clubs!

For those who have not been to MP and our infamous running tracked ground, access can be gained to both ends of the goal 'ro-ros'( roll on roll off terracing), via the right hand side of the ground as you go through the turnstiles, past the club house. CCFC fans, Like many non league clubs change ends each half for the appropriate amount of banter etc. Smoking is only allowed outside the club house area, and no alcohol outside the club house. Council rules not ours!!!

The whole point of going to football on Saturday, is to have a few beers, watch some footie and enjoy yourselves. I sincerely hope all Urchins will do that on Saturday regardless of the result. MP is not as bad as some would have you believe, although our food is not as good as yours I'm afraid.

Hope to meet some more of you chaps......LF drinkies

Originally Posted By: Localfan
Although some bad feeling between some on the MB's and some unfortunate comments, CCFC welcomes the Urchin fans on Saturday. I hope its all MB banter and, as at AFC Hornchurch earlier in the season the day goes well for both clubs

its always just banter with us LF but given that you started the above mentioned thread over on the soppy box your appearance here is a little surprising but visitors are always welcome...

we always enjoy our football and we always give and take the banter...sadly there are others who cannot take it and seek to fan flames...almost puts one off from bothering to answer...

see ya saturday.. laugh

Quote:
its always just banter with us LF but given that you started the above mentioned thread over on the soppy box your appearance here is a little surprising but visitors are always welcome...

Posted at "some concern" UU regarding comments on here. Thats why it was posted as 'no love lost' ( concerned rather then banter TBH)

Quote:
see ya saturday..

Absolutely, don't be a stranger now...... smile

Originally Posted By: Localfan
Quote:

Posted at "some concern" UU regarding comments on here. Thats why it was posted as 'no love lost' ( concerned rather then banter TBH)

Quote:
see ya saturday..

Absolutely, don't be a stranger now...... smile

comments on here from one or two of our fans and indeed comments from several of yours are what they are meant to be....nonsense replies to nonsense posts on nonsense forums...why on earth should anyone be concerned about a non league game of football...?

stop trying to fan the flames and settle down...its another game on another saturday...

LF - is there a car park?

The official web site gives very lengthy and somewhat confusing directions, but it does not say where you can park.

I am also told that the pitch is something like one hundred yards from the terraces - do we need to bring binoculars?

Is there any seating along the side, or does everyone have to stand behind the goal?

If you want the car park you will need to be there by about 1 half 1. if you are behind the goal you will be able to arm wrestle the players if you so wish, if you sit in the main stand then you may need binocular's, if you are on the balcony of the players lounge then you will need a telescope!!

although the numbers are there the atmosphere is normally a bit muted apart from about 10 or so proper supporters. They do miss Fiston not being there as that was there main song.

split loyalties a bit as have always followed thurrock and hornchurch through players and staff but chelmsford are my local team and always want to do well especially since they came back to their home well new home anyway. hope hornchurch win as i think chelmsofrd can afford to lose as with everyone winning there games in hand they still have a six point advantage over horsham. lets hope they both go up with hornchurch up through the playoffs and let battle commence in the conference south where both teams belong.

a rumour being that there will be some WAGS on show so if you see any make sure you offer them a drink!!

look forward to seeing you all there.

Fobog

ps one request please be considerate if parking outside the ground as there have been numerous complaints to the council and dont go to the red beret pub.

Welcome to our Forum FOBOG and thanks for the info.......yes and lets hope the Urchins get a result........not sure about the connie south tho' I like this league, but as they say onwards and upwards.......

Originally Posted By: falloverabladeofgrass

and dont go to the red beret pub.

Never had a problem in there. First game we played 'em at MP we were there from 11ish - playoff game we were there from 4ish smile No probs whatsoever.

Oh and UM, remember to take yer tannoy system ! wink