Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Well Done, Hornchurch

peter foster

Thanks for that! This was a game not to be missed. We could so easily have been a couple of goals down before we got going but in the end, the Urchins deserved the points.

A great turn-out of travelling fans made for a good atmosphere. Well done to Colin and the boys for a gritty and hard working performance.

Originally Posted By: peter foster
You deserved it.

My only source of comfort is that we remain 15 points clear at the top.

We were sublime!

We were very surprised to see literally hundreds of City fans leaving the game so early. There were also cries of "rubbish" and "pathetic" from City fans. Come the final whistle the area behind the Urchins goal was deserted. Hell, you are 15 points clear and playing very well. Today was just a blip for you so why are your fans so disloyal?

"We were very surprised to see literally hundreds of City fans leaving the game so early. There were also cries of "rubbish" and "pathetic" from City fans. Come the final whistle the area behind the Urchins goal was deserted. Hell, you are 15 points clear and playing very well. Today was just a blip for you so why are your fans so disloyal?"

I don't believe the behaviour you describe would be untypical of fans' behaviour all over the world in similar circumstances. I guess it was a rude awakening for some that inspite of being 15 points clear at the top and having won 7 and drawn 1 of our last 8 league games that we are human after all.... They'll be back....

Ha ha, great result. Thought it was a misprint on SKY sports.

Today was a good day, at discussed before the match I thought we would get a result, due to the pitch and following Tuesday nights game.

MOM, well again there were so many, Michael and Jamie for causing so much problems down the flanks, Tommo, Frank and Elliot for holding the midfield. Simon, what can I say, you ran your heart out and got what you deserved.

Pity about the stupid Chelmo fans who wanted a ruck.. but hey ho and up we go.

ROLE on Saturday.

Originally Posted By: F G United
Bragging rights go to you Urchins, only one complaint from me was Oates injury for City, bad tackle & deserved punishment.
Sending off our player totally deserved.
Go easy on us UU & UM please, it still hurts even though we are 15 points ahead.

No worries mate,but get the local council house scum away from your ground if you want to be liked,no offence and i ain't perfect but those geezers that came round our end looking for a rumble are,were is,are a bunch of mugs and can only let your club down.The rest of your fans are good lads,get rid of them now or they will build up a bigger following and become more destructive.
Don't get me wrong,we will take the p1ss out of anyone and stand our ground but we will not seek trouble,just back ourselves and we know straight away when we are dealing with 4 plonkers,because in this day and age if they wanted a fight they would of just charged,instead they tried to make themsleves look hard by getting thrown out,saying they would meet us outside and when we got the coach were no where to be seen.Oh and PS,taking the p1ss out of people in wheelchairs is not hard,not even if you are the local old bill,like one of your boys was.

Well done Urchins, result of the weekend - anywhere.

Cheered me up as Maidstone are dropping faster than a stone:

Top scorer now at AFC Womble!

Top midfielder prefered to go to Leatherhead!

Centre Back on remand for attempted murder!

Centre Back became 7th Day Adventist and won't play on Sats!

...and still no ground news

Good luck in the play-offs

Bloomin' heck, that is a run of bad luck!!!