Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Cove and Chertsey

covefan

Going to look at a number between now and end of season yeah and see where we go from there. Hope to keep bulk of squad together as mostn (17 of 22 in squad) are Under 21 so basis of good squad, just need few older and experienced players and we will hope to better this season. Which is going to be tall order.

And you boys Nut? Get ground ready and push for promotion?

yes mate hopefully keep squad together , sort out the ground and hopefully win promotion,

got some big plans for the rest of the ground but its still early days, hopefully will be getting a number of acres from the gravel pit and we are looking to install full size 3g pitch with lights etc and hopefully a couple more adult pitches, to become a big community club.

just got a sponsor who has put in a few quid so hopefully not hunting around and chasing money to survive next season , gets harder each year,

there is the possibility that i will be hanging up the boots once and for all aswell

Yeah thought the same Gaffs, and PB did mention some rumblings some time ago, talk about keeping ear to the ground wink nice prediction PB.

How will Cove come out of this CF, will Koo stay ??

if you look at it it does make sense strangly.

chertsey have the ground to go up next year

spencer day (trewthey) has buckets of cash and has wanted cooper for ages and wants out of the coco so will pay to get this.

get cooper get all his mates from cove so next season you have a league winning team but with a few more players.

think its over to camberley to make some moves next season only ones who could get close i think, no doubt some one will suggest dorking will be bought by abramovich or something and they will win it grin

i'm not so sure about this i think it takes more than a pot full of cash to get out of this league, one thing that confuses me is spencers role in all this if he stays as manager they have no chance hes clueless.

If he wants to get out of the CC so much why doesnt he go and be sugar daddy at Godalming or slough somewhere like that

Originally Posted By: return of the mac
if you look at it it does make sense strangly.

chertsey have the ground to go up next year

spencer day (trewthey) has buckets of cash and has wanted cooper for ages and wants out of the coco so will pay to get this.

get cooper get all his mates from cove so next season you have a league winning team but with a few more players.

think its over to camberley to make some moves next season only ones who could get close i think, no doubt some one will suggest dorking will be bought by abramovich or something and they will win it grin

Well, Big JR does have his contacts you know laugh